A-6 "Intruder" by Razbam

YoYo

Few days ago, 9 of March on FB webpage of Razbam appeared this screen with the question "Like this?"

Z1cWIDv.jpg

We LIKE it!

Maybe dreams come true? Intruder for DCS !?

It will be very good choice for incoming new payware carriers and carrier ops in DCS.

Is it true?

Edited by YoYo
  • Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His old model from FS9/FSX:

razbam_a6_00_1.jpg 3470_razbam_a6_03_1.jpg

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Surely this is a way off. At least until after ground radar has been developed so after the harrier has been released at any rate.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

day 1 purchase for me

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I would by this instantly. Its an A-6E Tram.

Thx, A-6E:

3_17.jpg

frouch_a-6e_30.jpg

It could be the best option for DCS (FLIR, camera too?)

Cocpit of A-6E http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/nnam/virtualtour/ (take Cocpits from menu).

Edited by YoYo

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Not trying to be the spoilsport here, I like the A-6 as well, but given its complexity (multi-seat and systems) I'd prefer them - if they do it - to create the planned A-7 first.

So if they really manage to create two planes a year (which is ambitious!) it would be Mirage this year, then Harrier, A-7, and then move on to the even harder ones like the F-15E and the A-6.

I think so. IMO it would be a good order.

But who knows, they changed the order at least once already (A-7 was before the Harriers) and they might do it again.

The reason the A-7 and F-15Es are not progressing is the Delay on the Air-Ground radar from ED.

But other then the Air-ground radar they are very far along.

So since they cant complete them they went on with the harrier.

And will complete the A-7 and F-15E once ED has finished the Air-Ground radar.

Since the alternative was to do nothing untill the Air-Ground radar came.

I know, I read that news. :)

Still there might be things happening again bevause of factors we don't know yet. So I probably wouldn't see the order as set in stone.

But seeing as the A-6 also needs the Air-Ground radar i doubt they would start on a new aircraft (or if its in early development)

when the F-15E and A-7 are so far along.

Unless one of the Aircraft Manufacturers (probably more likely for the F-15E then the A-7)

changes their minds and stops them from continuing

(which is very unlikely at this point)

i dont see the F-15E or A-7 being stopped at this point (to where a A-6 could be release before them)

And since the A-6 is also a Two seater (just as the F-15E) its not alot easier to make.

Id have nothing against a A-6 but i doubt a A-6 would come before the A-7 or F-15E.

Once this is official I may explode with joy

WHOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry couldn't resist :lol:

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.