Carrying beer

ah, hell, I'm going to visit the fridge.
LOL It is 90 deg F here. You will have to get in line! :megalol:

Get in touch with sunstag or mithandra, They may be able to help, Or ED may add it as the spit is not finished yet?
I will send out a plea to them!

BEER is needed!

If ED wants to make this happen, they have my blessing and thanks.

The model used in this was from a free site, may have been cadnav or free3D. I would need to check.

Heck, I used to home brew it! In a fridge at 48 deg F for Lager! Used Champagne yeast.

Makes me thirsty thinking about it!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

It just occurred to me...........

We are not making WMD.

We want to make WME's

Weapons of Mass Enjoyment! :music_whistling:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

LOL It is 90 deg F here. You will have to get in line! :megalol:

If I find you in front of my fridge, there will be harsh words. 90 F? Lightweight. Of course, I'm in California, and it's a dry heat .

cheers

horseback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Here's your new Mustangs boys--you can learn to fly 'em on the way to the target!" LTCOL Don Blakeslee, late February 1944

Beer kegs correctly positioned!

Beer%20Kegs.png?dl=1

Nice look at them kegs biggrin.gif
Makes me thirsty.......:lol:

• 1 month later...
Once allied forces got into Normandy spitfires would carry beer kegs on the bomb pylons, If the spit got high enough it be cold enough to drink straight away.

Even when flying a flight simulator, I much prefer real beer. Not a bad idea though, it's just that if you have the real thing available, why bother with a simulation? :)

Peace

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

• 11 months later...

now if mission builders get Keg in zone *rubs hands together while eyebrows assume a devilish mastermind slant*

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I'd rather get my rum ration from the Royal Navy. Hey, if the RN had Spitfires, did they get rum and beer?

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

I'd rather get my rum ration from the Royal Navy. Hey, if the RN had Spitfires, did they get rum and beer?

I dont think RN or any other navy had the luxury of moonshine bootlegging during wartime, especially during the perilous times on the Pacific/Atlantic. I just watched destination tokyo and cary grant says to his Exec officer "it will be a long time between bers now" as a fleet boat was crossing San Francisco bridge. mind you a full fledged island country that was having her supplies always bottomed to Davy Jones' locker by persistent uboat skippers.

Nevermind Gallands champaigne deliveries across bases on the French marina, but no simply not possible on Allied side. Besides, the sailors needed to be vigilant to spot things on all sensors and thru lookouts, far promoting to seamanship.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I dont think RN or any other navy had the luxury of moonshine bootlegging during wartime, especially during the perilous times on the Pacific/Atlantic. I just watched destination tokyo and cary grant says to his Exec officer "it will be a long time between bers now" as a fleet boat was crossing San Francisco bridge. mind you a full fledged island country that was having her supplies always bottomed to Davy Jones' locker by persistent uboat skippers.

Nevermind Gallands champaigne deliveries across bases on the French marina, but no simply not possible on Allied side. Besides, the sailors needed to be vigilant to spot things on all sensors and thru lookouts, far promoting to seamanship.

The Royal Navy officially began it's daily ration of one pint of about 70 proof rum, or tot as it was known, in 1687. The pint was reduced to 1/2 pint, and then to one gill (about 2 oz.) in 1919. The tot was abolished in 1970. That means the tot was still issued daily through WWII. Beyond that, any soldier, sailor, or airman was usually able to occasionally get hooch or to distill it themselves. The average serviceman was quite inventive when it came to making stills.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1

• 2 years later...

welp it has become a thing with dcs 2.7

YNDdhzR.jpg

• Thanks 1

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD