Combined Forces!

jmod

Believe me, Combined Arms is coming!

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=65241

DCS World is the best strategy, and DCS: P-51D Mustang is not the worst! :)

Shall we stay digital?

Digital Combat Simulator needs F/A-18E (with Carrier Operations), F-22, F-35, etc.

I think your misinterpreting the word "Digital". I think the term was intended to mean computerized as in the DCS series itself is computerized and not 'everything in DCS has to be 21st century digital'. Think of it as "computerized combat simulator".

But I agree ED made a really good move on the 3rd party developement path. I'm sure we'll have new modders come into the DCS world and not only make aircraft but terrain, and other amazing mods. I can imagine with all the great modders I've seen on this fourum that there will be a lot of great aircraft coming soon.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if CA will give some control for the anti air SAM and Radar Systems.... and elextronic war... posibliy in the future?

would be great

+1 this would be amazing. Would be nice for once to not only fear them. I alway's try to stay away from them as far as possible. I suck at dodging SAM's.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

• 4 weeks later...

looking fantastic hehe. Gonna look forward to this so much. I loved the commander option in the beta and cried when I was taken away from us. Soon it will be back and from the looks of it, better than ever!!! :smartass:

• ED Team

wow just wow

keep it coming thick and fast ED and TFC :)

LOVING IT :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

;)

• Like 1

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

:D

Must Spread Rep before giving it to Speed again... :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Holy Hell! This is BAD ASS.

That about sums it up, yeah :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Just how, exactly, am I supposed to find the time to rebuild my machine with all of this new stuff going on!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Note the the trailer video is rather dated and does not show correct ground unit HUD. Attached screen shots in first post are more recent, but even those will improve before beta release.

Thank You.

I'm sure you are thinking about a mix of "game"/"more realistic" options for the fire control systems :D

Good work!

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]