Time on WP for AI

=4c=Nikola

I have this issue too. The AI does what ever the hell they want without some serious customization per WP - and even then they take their WPs and TOTs as 'suggestions'.

Also pretty frustrated with CAP flights as if there is any asset within 100 miles they immediately deviate from flight plan to chase it. Makes mission planning so tedious.

Seems like they added too much 'thinking' to AI. They should follow the flight plan AND ONLY GET CREATIVE when they have to react to a threat. Tired of watching them blow off what they have been told to do to go after something that isn't even in the realm.

I also have tried to setup Apaches to take out some ground forces. They start off great, then try to overfly the target after launching 2-3 hellfires (they carry like 16 of those), like they want to eat Manpads and tracer fire. So freakin annoying!

/rant off :) I hope they rework the AI sometime soon. Getting them to do anything meaningful is painful and makes the mission less fun to fly when they don't follow the plan.

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

• 4 weeks later...

As Florence201 mentioned. Also, you can just delete the "CAP" task in the advanced way-point section and they will do nothing until you trigger a new "CAP" task for the flight. An additional way is to put weapons on "Hold" in the ROE section of the advanced way-point options section. Then when you want them to attack, set a trigger to change that to "weapons free."