Meteor F-14 Album Released!

fl0w

Looks like free?

IK2H7TTl.jpg

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes its free (or with "donate" option).

Downloaded the whole album.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I really like Anytime baby !

then Fear the Bones

then Hnter of Lost Souls

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I went ahead and threw them more money. Meteor gained a new fan out of me. I haven't heard a song in their whole discography I don't love.

Great PR move to do this soundtrack!

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Even though I get this free with the module, or can download for free from the site itself.

Bought it for $5 just to show my appreciation for Metors work on this.

Also purchased their entire collection as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

question to the devs; will most of the songs be featured in the campaign, training and other missions? If so, it might be worth not listening to it in advance and be fully flashed ingame :)

Or is it possible to PLAY by RiO command? :D

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

If the Cat is half as good as this album...goddamn we’re in for a good time.

Absolutely perfect soundtrack for the Tomcat. Thanks Meteor!

Edited by SonofEil
also gave meteor an extra $10 for the album, well earned imo

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Yes its free (or with "donate" option).

Downloaded the whole album.

Wow, guess 50c was just too much...

A lot of love and work went into that Album and I do not understand how people can be so greedy to grab it without at least giving a few dollars.

Exactly. I gave 10 dollars, because why not.

Same here, I figured 1$ for each track is fair (2 tracks are bonus tracks).

I won't even listen to it much at all, but I figured it will be useful for videos and just to support Meteor.

I've listened to it twice already while playing the stillness in time campaign!

Ryzen 7 3800x - 32G DDR4 3400Mhz - RTX 2070 - M.2 1TB - Saitek x52 - Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals - Oculus Rift - 2 lap cats

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B, MIG-21bis, MIG-19P, Mig-15, F5-E3, F-86F, A-4, F-14, A-10C, JF-17

A lot of love and work went into that Album and I do not understand how people can be so greedy to grab it without at least giving a few dollars.

While I understand the sentiment, presuming YoYo purchased the F-14 module then he technically paid for the album too. Says so right in the album notes on Bandcamp:

If you already bought the Heatblur F-14 module then you can get this album for $0USD.

I think it’s great people want to give extra for Meteor’s hard work. I did because I could. Not everybody can, and for prepurchasers there’s certainly no obligation.

Now, if you haven’t prepurchased the module and don’t feel like donating, I got different words for you.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Just as a heads up, REMOVE "Hunter of Lost Souls (Remastered)" from your music list if you are a YouTuber and don't want the video claimed by AdRev. This song is a part of the Parallel Lives album that was published by AdRev and thus they will claim it (ran into this issue). According to Meteor on FB, the rest of his content (aside from songs on the Parallel Lives Album) are free to use in monetized videos.

My YT Channel (DCS World, War Thunder and World of Warships)

Too Many Modules to List

--Unapologetically In Love With the F-14-- Anytime Baby! --