Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Ciribob,

Any chance of adding the AGM-65G back into the weapon loadouts for this round, there is a bug with the AGM-65E that causes the game to crash. It has been reported to ED but it did not get a hotfix today.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218201

I was hoping you could make a last minute update to the weapon selection to allow for the Harrier to have a good Maverick.

I cant get on Discord right now to ask.

JD

AKA_MattE

Ciribob,

Any chance of adding the AGM-65G back into the weapon loadouts for this round, there is a bug with the AGM-65E that causes the game to crash. It has been reported to ED but it did not get a hotfix today.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218201

I was hoping you could make a last minute update to the weapon selection to allow for the Harrier to have a good Maverick.

I cant get on Discord right now to ask.

JD

AKA_MattE

No worries - G isn't on the list

Currently just

AGM-65H

AGM-65E

And the E is only there until the bug is fixed (to save you from it) :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

EWR can't detect airplanes flying above the 40° cone... (Above the EWR, close to the EWR), it's realistic.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

GG guys. I concede the election for "Ruling Party of the AOR" to Blufor.

I finally got an A/A kill in a TF-51D! Very satisfied with the opportunity to fly Red Air this round and poke some Eagles, Hornets, and an unlucky Huey's tailrotor...

Lord of Salt

Round 10 over already?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Round 10 over already?

Yes, Blue won.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks for the answer! Hmm.. there must be something wrong.. I haven't played during the week-end.. was it team balance?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

At least every time I looked, the server was flooded with Hornets and all server slots were taken, so there was no possibility for RED to stack up. I was only able to join once Friday evening. Might have also not helped, that sometimes half of the RED team consisted of Mi-8 and Yak-52.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At least every time I looked, the server was flooded with Hornets and all server slots were taken, so there was no possibility for RED to stack up. I was only able to join once Friday evening. Might have also not helped, that sometimes half of the RED team consisted of Mi-8 and Yak-52.

Not being able to “stack up” isn’t necessarily true. Each team had the same amount of slots, I believe 28. Each team couldn’t have more than 28 on at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

Not being able to “stack up” isn’t necessarily true. Each team had the same amount of slots, I believe 28. Each team couldn’t have more than 28 on at a time.

Are you sure? Because I am pretty sure that even though the 54 slots were filled, teams were not balanced in numbers, however I never counted through the list of aircraft on the master server, so maybe they just have not been displayed right.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you sure? Because I am pretty sure that even though the 54 slots were filled, teams were not balanced in numbers, however I never counted through the list of aircraft on the master server, so maybe they just have not been displayed right.

Absolutely positive. Spent plenty of time flying in there. I’m not saying it auto balanced by any means, but if there’s already 28 (I think that’s max) of one side, no one else can slot up on that side until someone leaves.

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

Yup both sides limited to 28.

Numbers of players was just crazy, pretty much solid on blue the entire time, to the point that blue spectators were knocking out Reds trying to join.

We added a script to kick spectators but it wasn't quite in quick enough.

Well done both sides for a fantastic fight, you both fought amazingly well. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Congratulations to Blue on the win!

Round 10 stats and TacView are all on Discord. Make sure to join.

Discord: https://discord.gg/mckCvTc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

from what i saw the pendulum mostly swung on low red activity at certain times. sure, blue can't stack 40:1 but it can still stack 28:1. honestly, once you are fighting double your numbers there's almost no defense regardless of skill. with DCS SARH 1v2 is mostly unwinnable assuming you get an opponent who knows what he's doing.

granted it was still alot of fun. when's the encore?

• 3 weeks later...

Best multiplayer server out there! :) Gladly advertise it in my signature ;)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Best multiplayer server out there! :) Gladly advertise it in my signature ;)

:joystick::thumbup:+1

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Hey Folks,

I've been trying to have a go on this server, but it is not showing up in the server list, nor can I connect via IP. I searched through this thread and found quite a few people having the same problem.

Within my router and via CMD, I have tried to ping the IP, it says "Timed Out". I did a Tracert to the IP, it gets out of Australia, over to the US, the last IP it gets to is [91.121.215.178] (be103.gra-g1-nc5.fr.eu site) then continues to time out. I have tried with Firewall on and off, IPv6 enabled and disabled, and personal PC protection enabled and disabled, all with the same result. SRS seems to be able to connect ok (fully aware this is a different server).

Could this be a case of Geo lock, or my ping being too high for the server?

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Maybe your ip is blind to the server (don't ask me why)...

Most of the people experiencing this issue tried to use a VPN and that should work... about the ping there is a limit of 350 in the server IIRC, so if you are above it, the server will kick you out

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

Maybe your ip is blind to the server (don't ask me why)...

Most of the people experiencing this issue tried to use a VPN and that should work... about the ping there is a limit of 350 in the server IIRC, so if you are above it, the server will kick you out

Yeah it's strange because I can connect to Blue Flag SRS server ok (shows connected on the SRS UI), it has the same IP but different port number at the end. Could this be a "Port" issue?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

I actually don't know. I only know that people that use a VPN are able to see the server

SILVER 11 | Dedde

Not being able to see certain servers without a VPN has been replicated and reported to ED :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I use Ikarus to export gauges to a second monitor on my rig. On blue Flag all the gauges work except for the RWR. Blue Flag is the only server this happens on. My question is -Is it blocked for some reason? Thanks !

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2