I am formally requesting

Muddy17

I would like to have a post open to discuss all things in general, there are different problems all over these boards and I don’t feel the power at hand is capable of reading all the different boards. A “General “ tab or whatever would be better in letting the consumer know that things are being looked into.

BTW this does not have anything to do with my recent issue however maybe if the issues we face are on one spot then maybe the solution could be found (my MiG does this, on FC board but a guy on the F18 page could solve it but does not frequently read these posts)

My thoughts

I'm not quite sure that i understand what you are requesting. A general forum where ED can look into?

Ed does read the forums quite frequently and revise trending topics. Also there is the figure of moderators, when there is a bug or any issue that need "professional" attention they let developers know to have a look... So we already have mechanisms to make the forum count.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

The DCS World 2.5 section is where you can post general questions as explained HERE

Perhaps a change in title for the new guy's to the forum would be helpful and also helpful to those that like to help, as the basic questions are in one place.

With the bugs, they need there own section under the module, otherwise this will get out of hand, the mod's make list for ED out of these sections and change the titles.

E.g. [REPORTED] AI Wingman not using BVR missiles? So you and they know it's reported or missing info or [ALREADY REPORTED] Radar B sweep stuck.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Ok this was productive, as I’ve never had an issue with getting help from the users, but it is difficult to understand weather or not ED is onto or at least aware of issues that are code related and not user issues if you get my drift.

Thanks for the reply and I will use that fourm in the future.