Roadmap on f 16?

Pixelhead

F16 Roadmap 2020:

• Making a roadmap

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I agree with @Kayos! We like on second plan. First we saw we finish f 16 in 2020 on the end of the year. After i saw like <<We need more time for ending f-18 in this year, f-16 going end on first part of 2021 year>> And today i see somethink strange! The plane like frosen. We have only fixs on him thats all! Wehre is Agm-65? They was planed on first part of May! Today what? 03.06.2020(On Russian\Europe time) On today we saw road map on f-18! But on f-16 we saw ZERO!!! Shit we dont have opportunity doing stearpoints in plane only in Mission Editor!!! How we need work with it?

Edited by Pixelhead

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would ignore roadmaps they very rarely turn out how they are planned

50\50 Would be better we have road map, rather than we havent her( If we have her? Its give us opportunity to whatch how works doing! And gives MAIN oppy require from devolepers why you didnt this! Because this point we have in roadmap !!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just give me my Mavericks and I'm good.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Just give me my Mavericks and I'm good.

Man you understand Maveric not help us( We need HTC, HARM, jammer , JDAM....... It is not cool. If me need destroy enemy C-300, C-125 or another Anti Aircraft Weapon i need take F\A-18. I hate this plane. I am tired wait only MAVERICS like 6 months +-. How much time we need wait another weapone 6 mounths? 12 mounths? 36 mounths? Or eternyty?

Edited by Pixelhead

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Man you understand Maveric not help us( We need HTC, HARM, jammer , JDAM....... It is not cool. If me need destroy enemy C-300, C-125 or another Anti Aircraft Weapon i need take F\A-18. I hate this plane. I am tired wait only MAVERICS like 6 months +-. How much time we need wait another weapone 6 mounths? 12 mounths? 36 mounths? Or eternyty?

It's been 8 months since the release of the Viper. And for the past 6 the only "major" updates have been brighter lights and gun sight. :lol:

True, I will be more happy to see working HARM with HTS + JSOW than Mavs

Hey Developers we see roadmap on f 16 on 2020 year? Like we saw on f 18? ------------------------------------------------------>https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4364412#post4364412

Roadmap:

- AGM65 by end of April

do you need any more roadmap?

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

ED does not care about F-16 and air force jets, they only want to work on Hornets, Supercarriers, and the new "map" with mostly oceans, so they can get all the money from players who are interested in carrier operations, or just players who like to see new releases.

For players who prefer to fly the Viper, they do not care because we have already paid the money for their early access release. Money was already in their pocket so we became unimportant people. "VIP" is for Hornet drivers and navy fans, even though we both paid the same money.

Yeah I know the Hornet was released earlier than the Viper but this does not justify ED's eager to make more money when they forgot about the Viper and moved on to the release of the supercarrier, which is simply a "realistic" airport that should have been free in the first place.

True, I will be more happy to see working HARM with HTS + JSOW than Mavs

Man its true! I dont know who would be use maveicks in missions, when we have GBU-12 and other bombs! Better we see all radar mods or HTC+HARM and JSOW+JDAM.Than Mavs! I think Mavs so rare in use by real operators in real life on f-16 than HARMS and another bombs.

Edited by Pixelhead

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED does not care about F-16 and air force jets, they only want to work on Hornets, Supercarriers, and the new "map" with mostly oceans, so they can get all the money from players who are interested in carrier operations, or just players who like to see new releases.

For players who prefer to fly the Viper, they do not care because we have already paid the money for their early access release. Money was already in their pocket so we became unimportant people. "VIP" is for Hornet drivers and navy fans, even though we both paid the same money.

Yeah I know the Hornet was released earlier than the Viper but this does not justify ED's eager to make more money when they forgot about the Viper and moved on to the release of the supercarrier, which is simply a "realistic" airport that should have been free in the first place.

Yeap man! Is it true( We dont have Red planes, we dont have normal fighter on blue, but all

penates and charms for F\A-18? Rly!!! I can start talk about tern rate on f\a-18 and not right fligth model, but i dont do it this. I say only one now f-18 **** f-16 in all positions. Thats not fair, we paid money for develop f-16! Not for f-18!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Man its true! I dont know who would be use maveicks in missions, when we have GBU-12 and other bombs! Better we see all radar mods or HTC+HARM and JSOW+JDAM.Than Mavs! I think Mavs so rare in use real operators in real life on f-16 than HARMS and another bombs.

Wait what?

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

Wait what?

I mean Mav weapons very touchy/difficult/restrictive to use on f -16. In real life f-16 or use bombs (JDAM, JSOW) and rockets like (HARM) because it easy to use and you dont need so much time to find target, than you babysitting with Mavs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean Mav weapons very touchy/difficult/restrictive to use on f -16. In real life f-16 or use bombs (JDAM, JSOW) and rockets like (HARM) because it easy to use and you dont need so much time to find target, than you babysitting with Mavs.

Don't agree there, Mavs are cheaper and if you don't really need JSOW or a HARM, you can use Mav... they are multi purpose, moving target, ship, building...

Dude you sound like a small child.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=269757

They have different teams working on different items; the Super Carrier being one of those the and the Hornet and Viper being others. The Hornet is the priority for them because it came out far before the Viper. The community demanded they pivot back to the hornet and they did.