Can we get options for baked-in reflections like F-16 and F/A-18?

The baked-in reflection textures on the new BS2 cockpit are incredibly ugly in VR.

The switches are visible in the left window which is bad enough, then the Shkval has a new one that makes it almost unreadable in direct sun. We need options to turn OFF baked-in Shkval and Window reflections.

If anyone happens to know the name of the files where these are stored please do let me know so I can go destroy them. Thanks!

I don't quite know how to search on here, but there definitely is a thread which tells you how to get rid of them.

Or maybe there's a download link for new textures.

But a cure is available.

Edited by Blackjack_UK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg

The baked-in reflection textures on the new BS2 cockpit are incredibly ugly in VR.

The switches are visible in the left window which is bad enough, then the Shkval has a new one that makes it almost unreadable in direct sun. We need options to turn OFF baked-in Shkval and Window reflections.

If anyone happens to know the name of the files where these are stored please do let me know so I can go destroy them. Thanks!

I also brought this up on DCS Discord Server. Moreover, Shkval also has strong reflection of the flight stick and the cockpit seat.

• 3 weeks later...