Anybody Who Can Understand Logs? - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 06:42 PM   #151
BuzzU

Reputation power: 14
BuzzU will become famous soon enoughBuzzU will become famous soon enoughBuzzU will become famous soon enough

Maybe this monster if it will fit.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 04-27-2017, 06:43 PM   #152
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 111
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzU View Post
What do you guys think of this cooler?

http://www.overclockersclub.com/revi...altake_nic_c4/
I hope they build them better than their cases. I had a case of theirs, some years ago, and it was so flimsy and poorly constructed that I never actually installed the components, just sent it back and swore off of the company entirely.

Quote:
Now that is a cooler I would purchase. I have, or have used, their DH-14, NH-L12, and the NH-U9 models and have always been extremely pleased with them.
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1

Last edited by cichlidfan; 04-27-2017 at 06:47 PM.
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:46 PM   #153
BuzzU

BuzzU will become famous soon enoughBuzzU will become famous soon enoughBuzzU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
I hope they build them better than their cases. I had a case of theirs, some years ago, and it was so flimsy and poorly constructed that I never actually installed the components, just sent it back and swore off of the company entirely.
Check my next post.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:19 PM   #154
BuzzU

If you have the time to watch this. watch the Noctra NH D15 outperform water cooling. I just have to figure out if it will fit with my memory and case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMl7iEzpzsA
Old 04-27-2017, 11:52 PM   #155
MadDog-IC

Reputation power: 9
MadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the roughMadDog-IC is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
watch the Noctra NH D15 outperform water cooling.
I have the NH-14 currently with my lowly 3770 and I would buy that DH-15 in a heart beat for my next system upgrade.

The noctua's are good in my book.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:56 PM   #156
The_Nephilim

The_Nephilim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I set the CPU to 4.2 and it made no difference in stutters. In case anybody thought that was the problem.

What I don't understand is why does the P-51 stutter less than the F-15?

Well I do agree with BitMaster on the fact that you should just send it back.. How long have you had it what is the warranty from Newegg??

I would definetely send it back. If you can call ABS and they can not fix your Problem then sending it back is the solution and getting from a more reputable PC builder and I am sure there are a few out there

But more then likely they will not be cheap.. Other then building yourself there are really not many options?? I know you said you are from a smal town but nobody withing 50 miles that is a PC Tech that could build your system after you bought the parts??

EDIT: The only other thing I would suggest is try disabling Hyper threading.. I seen that an issue in the past for some and that fixed it. Not saying that is the problem but it does not cost anything to disable HT
Asus Strix ROG Z270H Gaming / Intel 7600K Kaby Lake @4.5ghz / Coolermaster 212+ / eVGA 980GTX 373.66 drivers / 2 Acer X1261P DLP Projectors / 4'x10' curved screen / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / nVidia 3D Vision / Track IR 5
The_Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 12:34 AM   #157
BuzzU

I thought I explained why i'm not sending it back.

This system does nothing wrong except handle the heat of a tough test. That can be fixed. You won't find another system with these spes for $1200 which is what I paid.

I blame DCS for the stutters more than I do my system. Lot's of guys with stutters who have high-end systems. I won't delete DCS with hopes they can fix the stutters for everybody. I won't be playing it much meanwhile.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:25 AM   #158
The_Nephilim

The_Nephilim is on a distinguished road

http://noctua.at/en/products/cpu-coo...il/nh-d15/comp

that is a monster cooler here this may help you determine if it will fit in your case..

Do you plan on Overclocking it to 4.7ghz??
Asus Strix ROG Z270H Gaming / Intel 7600K Kaby Lake @4.5ghz / Coolermaster 212+ / eVGA 980GTX 373.66 drivers / 2 Acer X1261P DLP Projectors / 4'x10' curved screen / HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / nVidia 3D Vision / Track IR 5
The_Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote