Change of country on RED and BLUE pages?

Padonis

Is there any other way to change countries - allies on the RED and BLUE side, from the saved mission. Creating a mission from the beginning is a tragedy. I can not put F-14 on the RED side - Russia.

The lack of such a possibility is very burdensome, and the new modules come out and they can not always be freely assigned to nationality.

Had the same issue a while back, found a nice post with a awesome mod in it on one of the pages. You basically just paste some folders over you dcs folders, and what, you have a new button in the coalition screen of your existing mission in the mission editor. You can then add/move countries to red / blue.

Will try to find the link.

Edit:

I think its this one:

https://github.com/mrSkortch/DCS-ME_coalition-modification

Hope it works.

Cheers

Edited by NastyFruit
Add Link

I think what he means is the Tomcat (and the F15 too) are locked to USA. If you try to change their nationality to Russian so they can be red air, you can’t choose F14 as their aircraft.

OP: have you tried setting the red air to Iran? Might be able to get the F14 that way.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2