One more time the Stable Version

curioso007

Once again, there are two updates and a hotfix for the Open Beta and for the Stable Version still nothing, the last update for Stable Version was on February 20 (a month ago).

You yourselves have imposed the role of a week Open Beta and the following week Stable Version, but there are very few occasions that have respected that role, users who have purchased the F-14 and have the Stable Version can not yet download it, and there is no explanation from ED members, and I mean ED staff and not from users who THINK that it must be for one reason or the other, that is disappointing, any company in the world that respects its customers gives some explanation, is not it?

(Google Translator).

Once again, there are two updates and a hotfix for the Open Beta and for the Stable Version still nothing, the last update for Stable Version was on February 20 (a month ago).

You yourselves have imposed the role of a week Open Beta and the following week Stable Version, but there are very few occasions that have respected that role, users who have purchased the F-14 and have the Stable Version can not yet download it, and there is no explanation from ED members, and I mean ED staff and not from users who THINK that it must be for one reason or the other, that is disappointing, any company in the world that respects its customers gives some explanation, is not it?

(Google Translator).

You are too polite pilot :music_whistling:

The stable release comes when its cooked and ready, I'm actually grateful to those who put in the effort to beta test various different builds. Go into beta and quit complaining.

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

Last open beta was a bit of a mess with loading times so its obvious why they haven't pushed it to stable.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

last sentence on the shop page written in a different color than the rest clearly states you need the open beta to use the product.

This product can be downloaded and installed through the DCS World Module Manager. If you do not have DCS World installed, you can download the DCS World web-installer by clicking this link. You need to have the "Open Beta" version DCS World 2.5 installed on your PC for this product.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

You are too polite pilot :music_whistling:

The stable release comes when its cooked and ready, I'm actually grateful to those who put in the effort to beta test various different builds. Go into beta and quit complaining.

I agree with that, for me it's fine if they take a month or a year to update the Stable Version, BUT THAT THEY CLARIFY, according to their own words (I mean ED) the patches came out every two weeks, one week OB and another week SV, if they are not able to do it or do not want to do it and they clarify it then the users will know if we install one version or the other, BUT THAT THEY CLARIFY.

Last open beta was a bit of a mess with loading times so its obvious why they haven't pushed it to stable.

OK, if they needed time to fix a disaster of the update take the time you need and we'll wait for the necessary, but I do not understand how there is time to do two update and a hotfix for OB and there is no time to prepare an update for the SV, sorry but i don´t undesrtand.

I say again, any company that respects its customers gives a satisfactory explanation, the only thing I would like is to clarify if they will respect their own commitment of the updates every two weeks whether or not and that way I will know what to do.

Sorry but that´s my opinion.

(Google translator)

the General Rule was Alternating weeks, provided there were no major bugs to address in the Open Beta branch.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs