Stennis's LSO Just Arrived

Habu_69

My first trap since latest OB update to 2.5.5.33184. Contacted Mother with landing request and got the Case I info. Then got a shock after rolling into the groove on hearing the LSO talking me on and a grade after the trap. Generic Stennis mission, not Alerax's or any of the other LSO scripted missions. What a surprise!

Hmm...I'm on the same OB version and I still just get the initial chatter.

I don't see it on the change log either. IIRC, the comm update in the last OB was somewhat unintentional to begin with...

i7 9700k @ 4.9 GHz | Asus Z390-A | EVGA 1080Ti SC2 | Oculus Rift + Touch | TM HOTAS Warthog

Yes, some LSO scripts might have slipped in OB.

Try the Hornet campaign. LSO gives grading to AI traps. But not mine...

“discrimination!” I yelled... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

Yeah, I got a text message in the upper right of the screen grading the AI landing, but I never heard a thing.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

My first trap since latest OB update to 2.5.5.33184. Contacted Mother with landing request and got the Case I info. Then got a shock after rolling into the groove on hearing the LSO talking me on and a grade after the trap. Generic Stennis mission, not Alerax's or any of the other LSO scripted missions. What a surprise!

How??I cant pass the first comm and then nothing...with mother you mean the stennis?

Take a look at my MODS here

How??I cant pass the first comm and then nothing...with mother you mean the stennis?

Yes, USS Stennis. Not a new mission either, but probably revised and saved post-update. Guess that LSO and I have a special connection.

Yes, USS Stennis. Not a new mission either, but probably revised and saved post-update. Guess that LSO and I have a special connection.

what you mean that is not the common version of the beta??...I don't have any special "case X" options anywhere though I can hear a couple of new comms...is there something Im missing??

Take a look at my MODS here

LSO is a bit on the shy side..he won't talk to just anyone..

No wonder, his mom and dad were the original ATC in DCS.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!