Mig-29S bug 5/25/19 Openbeta

So this is the first and only time this has happened to me. I was on blueflag flying a Mig-29S, low altitude, fighting an F-18, I was never shot at, took no damage (verified by tacview), I fired an r77, it impacted the ground, fired an r-73, also impacted the ground, then fired another r73 and killed the target, but then while I was rtb, I could not get the engines past 85% on the N1, temps were normal, no engine damage, or fire, no damage at all that I could tell. Just even if I went full burner the engine rpm N1 stayed at about 85%, my fuel flow meter changed with throttle position but the N1 did not. and I could not maintain normal speed, I was barely able to maintain 600kph TAS, even with the throttle in full afterburner position. No warning lights and all the other gauges like engine temps were normal.

But like I said this is the only time this has ever happened to me... I'm a little confused... Think I may have discovered my first genuine DCS bug, but I have no idea of how to repeat it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

In my case, it was axis control mixed up with other axis controler( mine CH fighterstick + X52 throttle + TM rudder pedals). Check your on screen control with Rctrl + enter. Other than that I don't know, never had one..... (shrug)

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Well even with the landing gear down, which I don't believe it was the engine N1 rpm should respond to throttle inputs. It literally didn't move from 85% at all no matter where I even put the throttle. I even shutdown the engines to do a restart and shutting them off did nothing.

Maybe over G on the airframe brake the engine somehow? I didn't think you could break things in the Mig-29 by pulling to much G, but I mean I was overriding the limiter pulling 9g and high AoA alot for that merge, at pretty high speed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Well even with the landing gear down, which I don't believe it was the engine N1 rpm should respond to throttle inputs. It literally didn't move from 85% at all no matter where I even put the throttle. I even shutdown the engines to do a restart and shutting them off did nothing.

Maybe over G on the airframe brake the engine somehow? I didn't think you could break things in the Mig-29 by pulling to much G, but I mean I was overriding the limiter pulling 9g and high AoA alot for that merge, at pretty high speed.

Did you, by any chance, exceed 2.6M prior to the engine issues?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 3 weeks later...