Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :thumbup:

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Yesterday half finished frustrated trying to run a number of issues of 3DS Max in my model.

Try placing the recoil of the guns and muzzle weapons firing, but when exporting to modelview, he refused to pass a certain number of arguments. Another problem is as you can see in the video that the rear turret refuses to work properly against helos, and now I'm not sure how to fix it, I tried even copying and pasting the turret front to have the same pattern on the back, but not passing, not sure if the pivot refuses to functional properly or if I'm making a mess.

Let's see if I can fix it.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you ever fix the back cannon not rotating fully?

If you set your angles to 180rad and -180 rad in the .Lua it will have 360 degrees of spin.

That should fix it.

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey