LAN Mode without Master Server Connection

CHSubZero

Jype,

The A-10C module is cheaper because it is over two years old. As you are probably aware, computer games are typically reduced in price when they have been for sale for a while.

And also, no, you can not apply the principle of "addons" here. The DCS World platform is free, that's a pretty good "demo" in my opinion. If a specific aircraft is later too expensive for what you consider it worth, just wait until it's older. Like the A-10. ;)

OK EtherealN ... then the A10 was also too expensive! I will follow your advice and wait Uh1 or 9 dollars at Christmas 2015 :-)

Joking aside, we digress post and I apologize.

But it's a bit the same criticism of the principle or business becomes the priority leaves to displease customers.

Forcing customers to be connected to the Internet to a LAN game, it is the height of absurdity technical issue and performance, it has a financial interest. It is mainly a lack of respect for customers who have paid and that ED suspected of being thieves (copiers). In fact you can not use a purchased honestly because a provider places its customers at the same level as potential thieves thing :-).

Moreover, it is incomprehensible that'll just fly lan to hide, since in any case everything you buy must be approved by a key to the system via the Internet.

EtherealN you can certainly defend the cost of developing tton Uh1 and I'd end may not join, but not mandatory shot LAN with Internet :-)

I promise I stop my criticism here, because if nothing changes is that the community has not been enough solidarity to enforce. Not another Chinese proverb: The sheep are made to be shorn :-)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that ED did not produce the UH-1H. Belsimtek produced it and I doubt ED told them what to charge.

and of course ED sells and Promoted on its website for their beautiful eyes?

No, certainly not now the pricing is that the ED set.

I promised :poster_offtopic:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if you guys has the same problem, but for me is nearly impossible to play always on internet cause if I do that; I will have to work only to pay internet fees. So that's way is so important to have a offline LAN module.

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...
I don't know if you guys has the same problem, but for me is nearly impossible to play always on internet cause if I do that; I will have to work only to pay internet fees. So that's way is so important to have a offline LAN module.

Simply put ... if you have this feature you can run Peer to Peer connections WITHOUT BIG BROTHER DCS having the final approval. Right now we are all entirely at the mercy and favour of DCS every time we fly multiplayer.

I have personally never liked "the bully next door" totalitarian approach of this developer. It offends my sense of personal freedom.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

+1

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria