VEAO is doing the A-4C "Skyhawk"?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would need the A-4E Super Echo IIRC, but I can be wrong of course.

I like the list, hope to see a Super Tucano there one day.

BTW regarding the Phantom, there are tons of countries that used the, some are still in use, anyone tried to contact them? Spain used the C version (I would prefer a E, but will take wathever you guys can release). Or the restricted systems apply to all the countries?

How odd.

I really hate to kill a conversation dead guys but we just can't speak about it. There are some restrictions in place that mean that we just talk about the specifics. In this instance your just going to have to take my word for it I'm afraid.

There are just too many things that are off the table for us to consider either the Tomcat or the Phantom.

Pman

I really hate to kill a conversation dead guys but we just can't speak about it. There are some restrictions in place that mean that we just talk about the specifics. In this instance your just going to have to take my word for it I'm afraid.

There are just too many things that are off the table for us to consider either the Tomcat or the Phantom.

Pman

I wasn't pushing the issue.

I wasn't pushing the issue.

nah it's ok, we are getting alot of questions about them, especially the Phantom.

It's as frustrating for us as it is for you, but we have to obey the

law and guidance we have received from official sources :)

Pman

No choppers VEAO?

Shhh... Dont give pman any ideas :music_whistling:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Shhh... Dont give pman any ideas :music_whistling:

hahaha, he doesn't have to give me ideas, just ask Chris!

Probably just sticking with what they know best for now which makes sense. Although I know what would be nice to see down the line.. :smilewink:

LnnxAH7_zpsb9113adf.jpg

ya never know ;) never rule anything out

Pman

Very nice, gentlemen. Love the A-4. I think it was my first scale model that I built as a kid. You knew which kids back then were into aviation if they knew "that plane" that the aggressors flew in Top Gun :thumbup:

Sad that we won't see the Tomcat anytime soon. But thus is life.

I used to pass the rows and rows of them at Davis-Monthan every day. There are plenty of airframes left :D

There's some guys working on an F14D mod details are in the mods and apps section of the forum. There intention is to maybe have a better than standard flight model and a clickable pit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they can produce something.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I supose we will see all the weapons used by this bird, including player directed AGM-12 Bullpups, AGM-45 Shrike ARMS, M117 iron bombs, Mk-82 Snakeyes bombs and several gun and rocket pods...

Man hope ED adds a SA-2 soon!!

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I supose we will see all the weapons used by this bird, including player directed AGM-12 Bullpups, AGM-45 Shrike ARMS, M117 iron bombs, Mk-82 Snakeyes bombs and several gun and rocket pods...

Man hope ED adds a SA-2 soon!!

VEAO is a group of dedicated professionals, whose goal is to produce the highest quality product for DCS, which is why we chose them to produce this aircraft. We wanted to make sure the baby that we had created was in good hands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

Do I read this correctly? No NWS on that plane? I wonder how the ground handling will feel like... Definitively looking forward to that.

The original scooter had less systems than you would believe as a means to reduce weight and NWS was one of the options left out on the earlier models (I believe it was introduced on the F model) which in this case does include the C. If you watch videos of Skyhawks on carriers you will see deck handlers assisting the steering of the nose gear with an attachment to the wheel. The pilot had to use differential braking for steering.

I'm really looking forward to this. I was very impressed with JazAero's model and knowledge of the aircraft and now with a partnership with VEAO this is the one aircraft I'm looking forward to the most from all the works in progress from all developers. I'm stoked. Good times indeed. Maybe an F-8 Crusader down the line?

Good Grief

The original scooter had less systems than you would believe as a means to reduce weight and NWS was one of the options left out on the earlier models (I believe it was introduced on the F model) which in this case does include the C. If you watch videos of Skyhawks on carriers you will see deck handlers assisting the steering of the nose gear with an attachment to the wheel. The pilot had to use differential braking for steering.

Will be interesting.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45