[DCSW: Mi-8MTV2] English Cockpit Mod

1) UV-26's digits are located away from the device's display (may be fixed in update #2 - didn't check!),

2) DISS-15 Doppler system coordinate indicator (on right panel) is located slightly away from panel.

I cannot reproduce these two issues in our latest internal build. Seems to be fixed :)

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

uhhmm..any Chance somebody uploads that File somewhere...I was too fast to, and copied an "old" Version of the Texture.zipdoh.gif And I don`t want to repair my DCS and install all
Hello,

Lizzard, If you want I can send you this file by my Dropbox, can you tell me if you want always this file and I send you.

Bye, Skull.

uhhmm..any Chance somebody uploads that File somewhere...
Can somebody share their texture.zip...
Here, you can download original texture file for Mi-8MTV2 (DCS World v1.2.6 u2)

MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES.zip (32.3Mb)

You're welcome. :D

I cannot reproduce these two issues in our latest internal build. Seems to be fixed :)
Thank you, sir. :)
Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello dear friends,

There's no problem, I appreciate this community because there is always one person for help the other members, it's very important and generous.

It's not always the case with other foums, but we are passionnate and of course we are a gentlemen.

Have a good day, Skull.

Devrim thanx for v1.3, it's excellent:)

Hay guys I don't see any wheel brake lever on my cyclic? even tho I have "MI8MTV-CPT-STICK-BREAK_01.dds" in the "MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES.zip"

Any ideas?

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

Devrim thanx for v1.3, it's excellent:)

Hay guys I don't see any wheel brake lever on my cyclic? even tho I have "MI8MTV-CPT-STICK-BREAK_01.dds" in the "MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES.zip"

Any ideas?

I managed to fix this by doing dcs repsir and then applying english cockpit mod. You probably applied mod to 1.2.5 patch version if textures.zip file (zip file in which you have to place new english cockpit file)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

The latest 1.3 version has some problems with the MIPs (my old problem :D ) The clocks and text are shimmering when panning around with max zoom out.

I checked without translation and cockpit looks OK.

I checked the files from 1.3 for MIPs and they have... but they don't work or something.

So I resaved them and now they are working and also they are a bit bigger in size (2048 files are 5.49MB in weight)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi Devrim,

I am having a little problem with your English Mod (from your earliest to the latest V1.3). I have the latest update 1.2.6.18933.283-283 It seems that when I place your mod in the MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES folder and start up the Mi-8 Helo, the cockpit is all blacked out. There is no instruments, switches, lights or letterings. As a matter of fact the seats are dark and the only thing that is not dark is the back panel. However the aircraft from the outside is good.

If I restore the MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES original folder the cockpit is back to normal but it is all in Russian text.

Any help would be grateful.

Motorpsyhco

Hi friend.

I think main problem is preserving the old "MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES" file. Belsimtek has changed somethings in textures. So, delete the texture file you already have.

Restore the original texture file first.

Please download latest mod file again and copy the DDS files into current (original) zip file.

I'm sure it will be fixed.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hello guys,

I have a question for our friend and artist Devrim, I've found this website: www.htpostrava.cz of course I know that we have the Mi-8 and not the Mi-17 but on this website there's few small videos and we can see the green lights and not red for the instruments.

I don't know if it's possible but Devrim can you change the red colour by the green coulour ?

It's just a little question like that, one idea...

Devrim, please can you tell me if it's possible or what do think of this green colour ?

For finish I would say that Belsimtek have created one incredible and awesome module, for me (I'm a great fan of the copters) that this Mi-8 is wonderful...

Devrim I would like to thank you in advance for your answer. Bye, Skull

htp_028.jpg

htp_051.jpg

Devrim,

Thanks for your quick response, but I still have the same problem. It turns the front, top and sides of the cockpit completely black with no... images, switches, dials, gauges or instruments showing, except for the back wall of the cockpit and the windows. It's funny, because it worked perfectly before the new update 2.

Let me know what other information I need to give you, so you could help me out.

Motorpsyhco

Motorpsyhco; Let's go to default state: You have original texture zip and it works properly, right? If not, I suggest you to use "repair" function of DCS World (check the start menu).

If it's OK with original texture, then simply drag and drop my files into MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES.zip. If you're doing this already and having problem, honestly I can't estimate what the real problem is. Normally, you move the mod files into texture zip and it works.

...Devrim, please can you tell me if it's possible or what do think of this green colour?...
Hi Olivier. I looked at the scripts and lua files. But I couldn't manage to get green light. May be it's done from a different source. May be a friend can do that who knows the system better then us. :\

Hi Olivier. I looked at the scripts and lua files. But I couldn't manage to get green light. May be it's done from a different source. May be a friend can do that who knows the system better then us. :\

Hello dear devrim,

I would like to thank you for this test, it's not important (just one fantasm)...

Bye my friend and best regards. Olivier

Motorpsyhco; Let's go to default state: You have original texture zip and it works properly, right? If not, I suggest you to use "repair" function of DCS World (check the start menu).

Hi Devrim,

If you mean the original "MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES" folder inside dcs world, then yes I do. I back it up like you advised. But like I said, when I put the English Cockpit Mod in, it turns the whole cockpit black, however when I replaced and put in the original "MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES" folder back in, it returns back to normal but only with the original Russian Cockpit.

If it's OK with original texture, then simply drag and drop my files into MI8MTV-STND-TEXTURES.zip. If you're doing this already and having problem, honestly I can't estimate what the real problem is. Normally, you move the mod files into texture zip and it works

Devrim,

You are right. I've have done this lots of time with your Mods including this one (before the 126. update 2), and I had no problems with it. I am not sure if it's because of the new update 2. Is anyone else having this problem that you are aware of with your English Cockpit Mod?

I am just as complex as you are.

I'll try to remember to send you a picture of it.

Motorpsyhco

...But like I said, when I put the English Cockpit Mod in, it turns the whole cockpit black, however when I replaced and put in the original "MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES" folder back in, it returns back to normal but only with the original Russian Cockpit...
Hi. Please don't get me wrong; I don't query your abilities on computer. But I must ask; (sorry for my bad English) you don't use only and only my files, right? Because, you should mix my files and original files. As result, you must see exactly 34 files in in MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES.zip file.

Check?

Hi. Please don't get me wrong; I don't query your abilities on computer. But I must ask; (sorry for my bad English) you don't use only and only my files, right? Because, you should mix my files and original files. As result, you must see exactly 34 files in in MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES.zip file.

Check?

Oh no, I am sorry if it sounds like it, but I didn't take what you said was bad or insulting. I didn't mean for you to take it that way at all Devrim. It's just my computer skills are good enough for me to get myself into trouble (ha! ha! ha!). That is why I am so grateful that you and the rest of the people in this forum are fantastic. You all have great patients and to offer your knowledge, experience and expertise to us, to me that is priceless! Thanks!

Basically, if I am not mistaken, I copied and put in your files (from the English Cockpit Mod) and replace them (overwrite them) with the original "MI8MTV-STND_TEXTURES" files...correct?

Motorpsyhco

You're welcome. :)

Hmmm. Yes, that's correct. It should have worked properly...

So, let's move for last chance. I'll upload the texture file (Blue English cockpit, right?) and send you the link.

You'll try it. If the problem persists, then that means we have another problem. :)

See you.

Same here.

Front consoles work, upper consoles and most other parts of the cockpit are black.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

OK. Sorry guys. Let me check it soon.

May be some files' name has been changed by Belsimtek in last update.

I just tested it and have no problems.

However, I just inserted an already modified zip file (probably from the original release) into the sim and it worked fine.

Just noticed that there are only 33 files in the modded zip I use. I guess the file MI8MTV-CPT-STICK-BREAK_01 wasn't in the original.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hello guys,

I spend all my time with the Mi-8 + the cockpit of Devrim and I don't have your problem and my DCS is upgraded with the last version.

Are you sure that you installed all your files as Devrim explain to you ?

It's very strange as problem...

Bye, Skull.