DCS WWII: Europe 1944

They have to put out some sort of announcement today. If you explicitly state a date and then maintain total radio silence until then you really have to post something no matter what or it sends out a bad signal that the same problems as before are still present. First impressions count.

exactly...he really shouldnt do the same mistakes twice, as his reputation already suffered a bit after clod...hope he and his team do it right this time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should call the union of pitchfork wielders and tell them that we have individuals working unpaid sundays. They won't be pleased to hear about this. :)

On a more serious note, chill out guys. Until there is reason to be upset, i won't have you start any stink around here, you hear me? We certainly don't need any premature character sniping like in the F-35 thread.

Give your F5 button a rest and do something meaningful, like reading about the state of the game industry. Edit: Link courtesy of Sithspawn. :)

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

i hate to be an inpatient guy...

Yes, being an outpatient is better. Makes the insurance companies happier. :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Interesting read - and quite scary. Has anyone threatened ED staff memebers yet...?

Let's just say that this behaviour is a threat to the gaming industry. A bit far OT for this thread though.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

So, how many times a minute should I refresh the web page? Oh no! I forgot to hit refresh while I was typing this post!

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Excellent news! Looking forward to this for sure. :)

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "