Will non SC users also have the new Kuznetsov model?

carss

Since the Kuznetsov is also getting an update and is said to be added with the Super Carrier module. What about those that don't own it? Will they get a new Kuznetsov model or would it be the old rusty low poly one?

And if they get the new model what would be missing from it that the SC users would have?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Nope. It’s graphics working JBD and holdbacks. Im hoping for a few other things, but it’s just hope. There’s probably some small things related to the model, and I would assume it has the “burble” the Nimitz class is getting

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Honestly at some point down the line I think all the SC stuff is gonna just become a free part of DCSW. Just gotta wait a few years.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Honestly at some point down the line I think all the SC stuff is gonna just become a free part of DCSW. Just gotta wait a few years.

How sure can you be? Normally anything available for purchase remains in purchase

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

How sure can you be? Normally anything available for purchase remains in purchase

They combined the ww2 asset pack and normandy is one example.

And at some point I think they will upgrade stuff again, so it will eventually be the new/old standard.

I also think at some point they will have too much fragmentation in terms of assets and so forth. So they will likely consolidate some into "packs" and other stuff will just get put in the core game as it makes sense.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

They combined the ww2 asset pack and normandy is one example.

And at some point I think they will upgrade stuff again, so it will eventually be the new/old standard.

I also think at some point they will have too much fragmentation in terms of assets and so forth. So they will likely consolidate some into "packs" and other stuff will just get put in the core game as it makes sense.

Yes, packs is certainly a possibility, and they already have a pack with the Carrier, Su-33 and F/A-18 already being available. I don't think it'll ever be truly free

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just to get an idea of the overall feelings of an "average customer" about DCS in the current status.

Honestly speaking, I personally think that dividing this "carrier stuff" into payed (SC) and non-payed parts (Stennis and Carl Vinson as is) is not the best idea ED had in the last years, let me say in in this way.

I am pretty sure Wags and his team discussed all this very intensively before starting the SC, but in the end more slots on the Stennis and improving the overall behaviour of the Stennis would have been "good for a long while" (in regards to minimize costs, and in special regards of other "killing" weaknesses of DCS in general). What they are doing is - most probably - opening a new landscape for new possible bugs, instead of taking care of other killing existing ones (at a higher rate and speed) than now.

I'm not offending anyone at ED, DCS is still the most exciting development I know, but for me the "loves" and "hates" became balanced. I hope ED works to bring DCS back to my "love" side again ... With the "SC strategy" for sure not.

Kind regards and happy landings! :joystick:

TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1