Serious problem with P-51D keyboard/joystick/track ir layout

Esac_mirmidon

I have the P-51D from the very beggining without any problem both in 2.1 and 1.5. Never an issue but since the last update i´ve found a problem that is worrying me very deeply.

I was using the Mustang for the first time since the update yesterday and when i´ve started on the cockpit my trackir, controls and layout setup are not working at all.

Then i was checking the controls profile sheet for the Mustang and for my surprise is EMPTY.

WUlFsLZ.jpg

1x7zAmb.jpg

Its the most strange thing ever.

I cant bind, modified, load a profile or make anything because there is no controls profile at all. Then i´ve deleted the P-51D folder from Saved Games and reloaded the sim. This time i can see the controls profile but still cant click on ANY keyboard command, neither click on load profile, nothing. When i change to Axis profile its empty and when i came back to controls is empty again.

I have tried again deleting the P-51D folder inside config/input from Saved games: Nothing.

Then i have tried uninstalling the P-51D module and reinstalling again. Same problem.

I´m very worried because i dont have any idea what is going on.

If Bignewy or Sith or any other could help me with his i will really appreciated a lot. Also another mate from my squadron has the same problem.

Its ONLY with the Mustang. The rest of the modules are OK.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

It seems deleting the whole DCS Open Alpha folder did the trick.

Now i hope my settings are still valid from my imput backup folder.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4