A-7 by RAZBAM confirmed! - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 10:18 AM   #11
NeilWillis
Veteran

All modules are welcome from companies like RAZBAM. Day one purchase - no question.
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #12
jaguara5

A-7E / H, F-4E, Mirage F1C = the golden second generation aircraft era.
If razbam could do all of them ...
Anyway, i'm eagerly waiting for the corsair
jaguara5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:34 AM   #13
MickeEinSweden

Really good news. Love that plane and if the gods are willing the Yankee station and Dixie station on a Vietnam map with carrierops with the A-7 Corsair II would be a dream come through. Now it's just the waiting game a couple of years.
MickeEinSweden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
Vitormouraa
Veteran

The A-7 by RAZBAM isn't exactly new.. they had that project for a long time.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:41 PM   #15
MrDieing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitormouraa View Post
The A-7 by RAZBAM isn't exactly new.. they had that project for a long time.

I'm fairly sure this was not very public before this. They probably had a Corsair in FSX going for a while now but this is fairly new, also considering that this is going to release AFTER M-IIICJ, and I think its safe to say that that particular aircraft is also not going to release anytime soon, so if they had it for that long of a time you claim they have, I'm sure we would have seen some more mature pictures and some more mature info on it.
Years ago, when half the stuff we have now was a wish list. We just posted about rain effects, different seasons. We talked about different maps and aircraft. Now we have most of it, we have all this "elitist" come in that just want to post about what they deserve and what they are entitle to because they pay. They just keep crying and whining how horrible DCS is and how much they got robbed. They keep taking my shiny toy and trowing it in the trash because is not good enough for them.
MrDieing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #16
Vitormouraa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDieing View Post
I'm fairly sure this was not very public before this. They probably had a Corsair in FSX going for a while now but this is fairly new, also considering that this is going to release AFTER M-IIICJ, and I think its safe to say that that particular aircraft is also not going to release anytime soon, so if they had it for that long of a time you claim they have, I'm sure we would have seen some more mature pictures and some more mature info on it.
Actually no.. we've seen it before. RAZBAM is waiting for the A/G Radar, and it will come along with the F/A-18 module, that's why it was on hold.. F-15E is the same..

Prowler said a few times, that they are waiting for the radar.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #17
WinterH

Yeah, for people like me, A-7 is not exactly new from Razbam as they have stated they will be doing both the A-6 and the A-7. However, they will wait until ED comes with A/G radar functions in their SDK for 3rd parties, which means probably no A-7 at least until Hornet is already released in some form.

One thing I wonder, back then when talking about the Corsair, they have said module would include A-7D and A-7E, in this post they only say A-7E. Wonder if it'll be both or only one version.

This is probably the module that is most interesting for me in Razbam's list.

Honorable Mention Mods:
Community A-4E and MB-339 mods

Wishlist:
MiG-23, MiG-27, Jaguar, Su-24M2, F-111, A-6E, A-7E&D, Ju-88A4, Ju-87G2&D5,F-4E,Mirage F-1, Mi-28N, Extra 300,J-7,MiG-25, Battle of Britain era British and German aircraft, A6M5 Zero, Fw-190F8, Super Tucano,Su-17.
WinterH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #18
Flyschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterH View Post
One thing I wonder, back then when talking about the Corsair, they have said module would include A-7D and A-7E, in this post they only say A-7E. Wonder if it'll be both or only one version.
Will be great to have both
Flyschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:00 PM   #19
AG-51_Razor

Can't wait! This is a first day buy!!!
Old 01-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #20
grunf

Great news, looking forward to A-7!
grunf is offline   Reply With Quote