A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you re-apply the run as admin too... for some reason after I installed the patch mine like cleared the Run as admin that I had checked for the exe's. I was having crashes on dropping bombs on a target until I discovered that.

Good call :thumbup:

Loving the new canopy open and close sound. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

Yeah sorry but so far I think this is worse than before. I'm getting way worse frame rates now. I've crashed, and noticed some new bugs. The JTAC crash bug went away when I turned it to easy comms.. The JTAC data triangle thing is not working again. The group ID thing seems to still be taking place (you have to manually reset the group id etc after takeoff) Once you set your group ID it is good though.

I was averaging near 30fps now I'm under 20 averaging about 17.. so I lowered the trees from the default setting to see if that affected anything and nope.. still a slide show now. At times I'm down to 1-5 fps. With a GTX560Ti vid card. It got smoother once I took out a whole bunch of armor and there was less units present.

Also I was flying over AAA, and a Stela directly over it several times to see if I could get it to shoot at me and it wouldn't.

The T72's wouldn't shoot either (it was a night mission) so as a test I turned on my running lights and then they started shooting. Pretty cool. Could have been a coincidence though.

Many other little new bugs I noticed I just didnt have time to write down and I don't remember. I'm sure people will be posting about them.

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Oh and the sidewinder bug is still there. I had tone on a hind.. I fired both sidewinders... heard a noise nothing happened. Sidewinders are still on the rails. The seeker is gone from air to air mode.. I've had this happen at least 4 times. Once it even showed the missiles gone and then reappeared!

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

Oh and the sidewinder bug is still there. I had tone on a hind.. I fired both sidewinders... heard a noise nothing happened. Sidewinders are still on the rails. The seeker is gone from air to air mode.. I've had this happen at least 4 times. Once it even showed the missiles gone and then reappeared!

Got a track? Unlimited weapons off in that mission?

Nate

Tried my first manual start up with the patch.

Got a CADC failure when aligning.

Also, the CCIP invalid symbol still appears on my HUD when i'm on the ground. It eventually disappears after a few minutes of flying. Not sure what the deal with that is.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

not sure if this is a bug at all, but when i get an SAM launch with the countermeasures set in auto, isnt the CMS supposed to change the ECM pod mode automatically?, for me it always seems to stay at AIR

I have seen this many times and have never cleared it, what is it and how is it fixed in the air?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Tried my first manual start up with the patch.

Also, the CCIP invalid symbol still appears on my HUD when i'm on the ground. It eventually disappears after a few minutes of flying. Not sure what the deal with that is.

I got the CADC failure on alignment too, on my first start up after applying the patch, second start up went well though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

not sure if this is a bug at all, but when i get an SAM launch with the countermeasures set in auto, isnt the CMS supposed to change the ECM pod mode automatically?, for me it always seems to stay at AIR

Works ok here, what type of SAM was painting you with radar?

Nate

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Any idea how to fix that CCIP not valid symbol on my HUD?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Works ok here, what type of SAM was painting you with radar?

Nate

It was an SA-3 nate, once the patch downloads ill see if it works correctly

if it doesn't ill post in the problems forum with an track

Regards

Here is what I have noticed so far

New gun sound in cockpit.

When the rounds hit the target, it does not make noise. Like if you go to the view next to the tank you are shooting at, even if you are right next to the tank, you will not hear the rounds hit the ground.

New fire effects! When you first hit the target and it lights on fire, there is a new effect. Nice touch.

Will update once I play some more.

EDIT when I try to join a multiplayer server, I am getting integrity check failed. Im guessing this is because all the multiplayer hosts have not patched yet. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by kingneptune117

Thanks.

SA-3?

Nate

just tested again, relase version, SA-11

it worked!, switched to SAM 2 and started popping Countermeasures

will wait for the patch to download and check again with the SA-3