A10C new worn HD cockpit

great news

at last an ETA:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fantastic mate, really looking forward to it. I have to agree with the below comment though, the 2D wander light reminds me of the old falcon 2D pits and doesn't match the quality of the rest.

I'm going to be honest here, I don't like the idea of adding thing new things into the cockpit unless it is going to be added to the 3D model. 2D textures made to look 3D look pretty poor in my opinion.
[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

Hello,

I'm going to be honest here, I don't like the idea of adding thing new things into the cockpit unless it is going to be added to the 3D model. 2D textures made to look 3D look pretty poor in my opinion.

Please can you show us one exemple of 2D textures make to look 3D with the cockpit of Ricardo ?

Ricardo for me your cockpit is perfect like it... We have a great chance because Ricardo is the only person who created this new cockpit like his A-10C, so I have no critique about his work ^^

Hello,

Please can you show us one exemple of 2D textures make to look 3D with the cockpit of Ricardo ?

Ricardo for me your cockpit is perfect like it... We have a great chance because Ricardo is the only person who created this new cockpit like his A-10C, so I have no critique about his work ^^

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Hello Paulrkiii,

Yes you have right, maybe add these kind of elements 2D is not really necessary, I've well watched the parts that you have surround in red and it seem too flat not in 3D.

Ricardo, je ne voudrais surtout pas critiquer ton travail car je suis un fan de tes créations et depuis que j'ai gouté à ton cockpit pour le KA-50 jamais je ne suis revenu sur celui d'origine.

Comme je viens de te le dire je en voudrais pas te critiquer mais en regardant les parties que Paulrkiii a entouré de rouge semble trop plat, un peu comme une peinture en trompe l'oeil sur un mur mais que l'on ne regarderais pas d'en face mais de coté, ça semble plat.

Il est vrai que nous avons l'habitude en bougeant la tête (TrackIR) de ne voir que des éléments en 3D et là j'ai peur que notre cerveau se heurte à ces pièces 2D, peut-être que je me trompe mais le cockpit d'origine est parfait et en l'ayant retouché comme tu l'a fait c'est quelque chose de parfait et de très beau (encore plus que pour le KA-50) mais rajouter ces éléments en 2D risque de gacher ce tableau qui est vraiment d'une rare beauté...

Ca n'est pas une critique négative de ma part, juste ma vision de ce cockpit qui est déjà parfait...

PS:

I'm very sorry to have wrote in French but my English is not good and more easy for me for explain to Ricardo that I think and my vision of his work...

I'm sory, Skull.

It's not only a problem about 2D/3D but the lamp cable is inserted into the g-suite connector.

btw Ricardo, you are doing a superb job! keep up! :D

Yes, it's really good, even the 2d light looks amazing, and almost like a 3d model in the screen shot. In game, when the screen moves it will however be painfully obious that it's not.

Awesome, keep up the great work!

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Off topic and silly question, but what are the two stings on the side of the put that ties to the cockpit railings???

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

Off topic and silly question, but what are the two stings on the side of the put that ties to the cockpit railings???

Bungee cord.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'