Viggen skins

legitscoper

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost done converting the tails of six squadron packs. I'm waiting for the full template to do the weathered skins, though, so I can work the matching between texture files.

Expect the following USN/USMC A-6 squadrons:

• VA-34 Blue Blasters
  • VA-52 Knightriders
  • VA-75 Sunday Punchers
  • VA-85 Black Falcons
  • VA-196 Main Battery (and yes, Devil 505 is in there!)
  • VMA(AW)-533 Hawks

VA-75 and VMA(AW)-533 will be released first, followed by the others. Each pack has a CAG/CO bird and a series of line birds with authentic BuNos and associated MODEXes.

Edited by Home Fries

If all are uploaded by Friday then expect a load of RAF liveries by Sunday.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Finished all of the tails and added the VMA(AW)-332 Moonlighters to the mix. Now I just need some fuselages and wings on which to put the tail.

Please hurry up with the other templates, Cobra. If I have to do the tails of the rest of the VA/VMA squadrons while waiting for the fuselage, I'm not sure my marriage can take it! :D

Edited by Home Fries

Looks good, Ravens.

Glad it was the fuselage first. That's the one that needs more prep work (ejection/rescue details). Once the wings are released I can just copy my layers over and we'll be good to go.

EDIT: VMA(AW)-533 66% complete.

Screenshot%202017-05-07%2021.52.43_zpswhcvjrwo.png~original

Edited by Home Fries

Looks good, Ravens.

Glad it was the fuselage first. That's the one that needs more prep work (ejection/rescue details). Once the wings are released I can just copy my layers over and we'll be good to go.

EDIT: VMA(AW)-533 66% complete.

Screenshot%202017-05-07%2021.52.43_zpswhcvjrwo.png~original

very nice :)

Lets hope we get the wings soon lol

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2