i"m new to DCS and I need help getting my input hardware to work

Chama

Hey guys,

I'm new to DCS and need some help. My setup includes the TM Warthog stick and throttle as well as the TM pedals. I've figured out how to bind different buttons on the stick and throttle. But how do I get the pedals bound? DCS sees them because they are listed on the Controls page, but I can't get them set to control the rudder and brakes. What do I do to get them to work?

Hey guys,

I'm new to DCS and need some help. My setup includes the TM Warthog stick and throttle as well as the TM pedals. I've figured out how to bind different buttons on the stick and throttle. But how do I get the pedals bound? DCS sees them because they are listed on the Controls page, but I can't get them set to control the rudder and brakes. What do I do to get them to work?

In controls, where you configure your buttons and switches.

Select the axis button, and you can change and configure your axis.

Some axis might need to be set as slider, and or inverted.

This is under axis tune.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hey, welcome to the club.

This is just a guess, but maybe you haven't found the 'axis commands' area yet in the adjust controls section. This is where you setup all your axis stuff (pitch, roll, yaw, etc).

I am attaching a pic of where this can be found in adjust controls.

Hope this helps!

axis.png.73ff88201d1077196bed0673e3919a8e.png

~Thump.

Computer Specs:

i7-6700K@4.00GHz, 32GB, 850 EVO 1TB, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung Odyssey VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS sees them because they are listed on the Controls page, but I can't get them set to control the rudder and brakes. What do I do to get them to work?

The automatic recognition of the axes might not work for some reasons, try to assign them manually using the drop down menu.

sDLbmEp.png