I have a problem finding the target by AGM-65E.

Padonis

I have a problem with AGM-65E. During the mission, when I am armed with TGP, AGM-65E and AGM-65F. If I use AGM-65F first, then after selecting AGM-65E later, I can't find the target illuminated by the laser. It can be found using TGP, but not using AGM-65E. Multiplayer mission. Of course, the laser code was entered correctly.

Edited by padonis

I have a problem with AGM-65E. During the mission, when I am armed with TGP, AGM-65E and AGM-65F. If I use AGM-65F first, then after selecting AGM-65E later, I can't find the target illuminated by the laser. It can be found using TGP, but not using AGM-65E. Multiplayer mission. Of course, the laser code was entered correctly.

Did you uncage the seeker head on the 65E and point the aircraft nose towards the target, within 15nm or less of target area? Also make sure to undesignate your previous target with NWS.

Cheers,

Don (callsign Ziptie)

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• ED Team

Please attach a short track replay and we will take a look

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I had this exact same issue in SP last night. the -E Mavericks failed to find my TGP's laser if I'd previously used -F Mavs.

I'll upload a track later tonight when I get back from work.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S