Can't find USAF Aggressors in editor

Even when I load an old mission that used USAF Aggressors, it won't work. Initially upon selection of the unit, it shows country as "USAF Aggressors," but if I actually click the drop-down to try and change it, the option disappears and it reverts to "USA" and I can no longer set it to "USAF Aggressors."

Anyone know what's going on?

By default, USAF Agressors are on the Neutral coalition .. when creating a new mission, make sure to place USAF Agresors on either the Blue or the Red Coalition.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I am having some deviation of this error.

I have an older mission (not that old, post v2.5, worked 2 month ago as supposed), where UASF Aggressors was put on the red fraction manually by myself at the initial setup.

I opened the mission yesterday, clicked on a red UASF-Agg F-4E, un-clicked, clicked the unit again and from now on this unit is a blue USA fraction F-4E.

The USAF Aggressors are still listed with the red fraction in the general mission parameters, but I can not set the unit to USAF-Agg, as it is not available in the units drop-down menu.

I checked the mission.lua in the .miz file. USAF-Agg is listed for red, as supposed.

I try and post my mission here the next days.

Edited by Bananabrai

Alias in Discord: Mailman