No IRIAF skins

Netsk

I bought the Gulf map today but it did not include any promised Iraninan skins. Tomcat, Su-24, Il-76 - none of these have any Iranian skins. I only have the skins I already had before buying the map. We also don't have any skins for Oman.

I know there are some DLC skins but I don't want the game to break every time there is an update..

Someone might remember me as 'FlyingRussian' from the Ubisoft Lock-On forum back in '03

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Sadjad Vosoul made a great IRIAF skin pack last year which might help for now - I think one or two of these were added to the base game but not enough: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=216906

But I agree, it would be nice if ED could manage desert camo for the vehicles, skins for Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran and the regional players. Should be a prerequisite when it comes to paying so much money for a map imo. Imagine we got the Syria/Turkey/Israel map with no Syrian and IAF skins and only European paint schemes for the vehicles?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aircraft skins never came with maps AFAIK. But it'd be nice to have them of course. Though that'd be better for the wishlist section I guess.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 2 months later...
Aircraft skins never came with maps AFAIK. But it'd be nice to have them of course. Though that'd be better for the wishlist section I guess.

The description of the PG map says "adding Iran (and some others) as faction to DCS". Not sure if this means in general, or just for owners of the map. Anyways, more skins would be very nice indeed.

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

OP misunderstood "New IRIAF liveries" feature. It's about some vehicles, weapons and static objects. This is still WIP. Skins, if ever, can only come with aircraft modules or DCS core unless one downloads user made skins.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria