hello everyone, and congratulations for the excellent work done

I am using the F14 tomcat on the caucasus

i have a problem when I leave a mission, I get stuck dcs, does it happen to someone?

You mean the old campaign on open Beta or Tf-74 Tomcat on the released ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

GUYS!!!

you are amazing , now works and i not have any more the privilege permission problem!!!

you are the only reason for me that keep me playng dcs, sorry for my bad english but i need to tell you this

without a decent campaign, this game for me as SP player, is not so good!

thank you guys

GUYS!!!

you are amazing , now works and i not have any more the privilege permission problem!!!

you are the only reason for me that keep me playng dcs, sorry for my bad english but i need to tell you this

without a decent campaign, this game for me as SP player, is not so good!

thank you guys

Thanks a lot :) You can try the two new Mbot's campaigns too. They are really nice for Tomcat drivers :thumbup:

Thanks a lot :) You can try the two new Mbot's campaigns too. They are really nice for Tomcat drivers :thumbup:

sure!!!

now play DCS and spending time to learn has a purpose!!!

ty again!

developers should take note of your work!

no guys I say victory too early, on leaving the mission the DCS screen remains in freeze mode

What can I do to get help?

Can I send you some debug files?

I can't understand what causes that freeze, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, I couldn't understand the trigger

I launch the first_mission.bat, and I don't know if I have to select the restart campaign function from the dcs menu.

However seems to be randomic, some times i can quit the mission, most of the time a get a freeze

Do you have the debriefing text file when DCS bugs ? And do you have the dos style window to accept mission result and generate the next one ?

I had sometimes the same problem with the open beta but really not often with the release ...

Try to save the log file in the saved game folder just before killing DCS process (it was the only way I found to quit DCS :(

When I had the problem in beta I found a solution ( not THE solution but better than nothing ) : if my first mission finished normally I was then able to play the campaign normally even if DCS bugs. I explain why : in fact DCS campaign système is not really following what happens exactly in the campaigns stats are not really accurate and the only useful thing could be the mission number flown. DCE makes all the job ! DCS campaign system is only a useful way to launch the DCE missions without going in the files system to select the good mission to launch ! DCE uses only two missions names : the campaign name_first.miz launched only the first time when DCS campaign system begins the campaign then the campaign name_ongoing.miz. This last one is changed after each mission ended or when you use skipmission.bat file. The first mission is only changed when you use first mission.bat to generate a completely new campaign.

So, waiting for a better solution you can use two possibilities : you are lucky with a first mission ending normally : use DCS campaign system to play the next missions. It will always launch the ongoing new generated mission ! Stats in DCS may be false but it not important DCE will do the job - if you are stuck with DCS at the mission end accept the mission and generate the next one ...

If you are not able to have a good first mission there is another solution to play the campaign : play it like a mission not using the campaign system : when the first missions end bugs, accept it in DCE and generate the next one and then play always the campaign using the DCS mission system and selecting the campaignname_ongoing.miz mission...

Not really useful but better than nothing waiting for a fix to this problem ...

Do you have the debriefing text file when DCS bugs ? And do you have the dos style window to accept mission result and generate the next one ?

I had sometimes the same problem with the open beta but really not often with the release ...

Try to save the log file in the saved game folder just before killing DCS process (it was the only way I found to quit DCS :(

When I had the problem in beta I found a solution ( not THE solution but better than nothing ) : if my first mission finished normally I was then able to play the campaign normally even if DCS bugs. I explain why : in fact DCS campaign système is not really following what happens exactly in the campaigns stats are not really accurate and the only useful thing could be the mission number flown. DCE makes all the job ! DCS campaign system is only a useful way to launch the DCE missions without going in the files system to select the good mission to launch ! DCE uses only two missions names : the campaign name_first.miz launched only the first time when DCS campaign system begins the campaign then the campaign name_ongoing.miz. This last one is changed after each mission ended or when you use skipmission.bat file. The first mission is only changed when you use first mission.bat to generate a completely new campaign.

So, waiting for a better solution you can use two possibilities : you are lucky with a first mission ending normally : use DCS campaign system to play the next missions. It will always launch the ongoing new generated mission ! Stats in DCS may be false but it not important DCE will do the job - if you are stuck with DCS at the mission end accept the mission and generate the next one ...

If you are not able to have a good first mission there is another solution to play the campaign : play it like a mission not using the campaign system : when the first missions end bugs, accept it in DCE and generate the next one and then play always the campaign using the DCS mission system and selecting the campaignname_ongoing.miz mission...

Not really useful but better than nothing waiting for a fix to this problem ...

Yes i have the debriefing text file when DCS bugs and have the dos style window to accept mission result and generate the next one, but only using task manager, forcing dcs to close

how can i save the log file?

ok I think I understand that what happens from DCS is not very important

So I simply proceed by interfacing from dos and see what happens over time

practically I will have the mission counter which is not correct, but if I understand correctly this is not a problem

Ok i will try to use the mission function in DCS, when DCS bugs

ty again

Edited by MeatBall

Often if you launch the first mission and stop it quickly there's no bug so you can use the DCS campaign system after the first mission ...

What is your antivirus please ? I search what can cause this problem in some systems and not others ... Mine is AVIRA...

Often if you launch the first mission and stop it quickly there's no bug so you can use the DCS campaign system after the first mission ...

What is your antivirus please ? I search what can cause this problem in some systems and not others ... Mine is AVIRA...

i use avast

yes if you quit the first mission well, then you can continue, but in the second mission, if you quit DCS and retry, after you can get stuck again

i use avast

yes if you quit the first mission well, then you can continue, but in the second mission, if you quit DCS and retry, after you can get stuck again

It's not a real problem for DCE. Accept the mission result in the DOS windows and generate a new one... quit DCS (abruptly :music_whistling:) then launch again and DCS campaign will propose you the next mission ...

Ok i just launch the firt_mission.bat and then quit the mission at the begin, and get the stuck

Ty again

Hum not really I think you misunderstood me : If the first mission ends well, accept the result in the dos windows AND LET DCE generate a new mission by itself :thumbup: After restarting DCS you will be able to play the campaign normally ... after each crash do the same...

If you use First_mission.bat you will generate a completly new campaign :smilewink:

Hum not really I think you misunderstood me : If the first mission ends well, accept the result in the dos windows AND LET DCE generate a new mission by itself :thumbup: After restarting DCS you will be able to play the campaign normally ... after each crash do the same...

If you use First_mission.bat you will generate a completly new campaign :smilewink:

Ok perfect

My message before, is only to tell you what i have done to reproduce the bug

Ty again, let me know if you find something in the log

hi guys, so i have to play from the mission function in DCS menu

i give a try, and seems to be fine, it works

when i know if i win the campaign? i read a bit the release manual, but the victory condition there aren't

can you explain me these conditions?

ty

Sorry about that :( I disabled my antivirus to test and I was able to finish my Tomcat's first mission so I can now use the DCS campaign system to continue the campaign...I don't know if it's THE solution ... I will see next missions :huh:

To win the war it's simple : you must destroy as many targets as possible (not 100¨% of course but nearly 50% of them) targets are listed in the briefing and debriefing. Remember that 20% or less destroyed target is considered destroyed for the next mission but that damaged targets can be repaired if more than 25% left...

Of course you can loose and it can be really easy to do so :music_whistling: :

- You loose too much squadron's planes (reserve planes come to complete your squadron but it is not unlimited)

- You loose your carrier or she is too damaged to stay in the Task Force ...

You should read messages in the briefing to tell you if war is nearly won or if your squadron is nearly depleted ...

If your carrier is too much damaged the next mission will tell you that the campaign is lost and why ...

Good luck

(and maybe try to disable your antivirus to test if you play offline)