How do you control the throttle?

Gonz

Parachute is "P" by default, make sure your Speed is slower than approx. 250 or it will Rip off at Deploy.

I may misunderstood the Throttle Question, but in options go to SU25T and hit the Axis assign button at the bottom, there you can assign a axis/slider for your throttle.

Specs:

System: Asus Z170-E, I7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX1070 8GB, 1TB M2 SSD + 2x 250GB SSD,TrackIR, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder

Modules: A-10C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, F5E, M2000, AJS37, AV8b, F18C

Also, make sure your throttle is at zero before deploying the chute or it may rip off as well (took me a while to understand that one.)

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also, make sure your throttle is at zero before deploying the chute or it may rip off as well (took me a while to understand that one.)

You gave me an idea... deploying the chute while standing on the tarmac but with a bit of throttle... would it work? :pilotfly:

To "Gonz"

When you enter controls it may be confusing the fact that on the top drop down list says "all"... it means all keyboard shortcuts and Joystick buttons assignments. For axes you need to chose "axis commands".

Of course you can assign buttons for throttle up down both/left/right (there are commands for power up/down but to this day... 15 years later... I don't know what are they for... I'm ashemed... I know :P ). But controlling the throttle from buttons is a bit harder and "unauthentic" :)

clipboard01bd.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least