main screen resolution

While we're on the subject, is there a way to match the MP menu resolution? It seems to be a lower res then the main menu.

The multiplayer section of the game has the game embedded with the MP front end which cause the game to use the in-game resolution and use its proportion / size to fit in the GUI elements.

I know this is quite annoying, I for one use a dual-screen setup which cause the entire MP menu to be stretched completly. However I am afraid there is no easy way to separate both and attempting to do so would probably break the smooth screen flow when moving in and out of the servers.

However I believe they could probably fix the way the elements are scaled or perhaps add a snippet to force the game to run at a specific resolution when outside of the in-game menu.

Otherwise you can probably attempt to fix the resolution of the elements yourself by editing the lua files but that would be a little bit hard without knowing the actual structure of the menu with the files.

Same as your display settings is the best, fullscreen.

And the settings are on the first page in main menu by selecting "Options"

Ok, that's why. I need full screen on! However i'm using thrustmaster MFD so i need fullscreen off to use them, unless i can use others tools to export MFDs screens

I know this is quite annoying, I for one use a dual-screen setup which cause the entire MP menu to be stretched completly.

Make a back up copy

Go to DCSWorld/MossionEditor/ and open missioneditor.LUA file with notepad++. Go to line 181

if screen_w <= width or screen_h <= height then

fullscreen = true

end

if fullscreen then

width = screen_w

height = screen_h

end

return width, height, fullscreen

Change to your resolution

width = 1680

height =1050

change to window

return width, height, window

Now when the sim starts the mission editor is the size of one monitor.

I have 3 1680x1050 monitors and this works great for me. When it comes to full screen I just type my full resolution in the game options. Full screen option gives me problems with eyefinity.

Edited by chardly38

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...