3rd unanounced helicopter speculation

QuiGon

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
AH-1W would make me happy

It's supposed to be an Airbus helicopter. Read the first post pls...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

But not 100% confirmed by belsimtek, as they suddenly switched to Mi24, and left AH1 with no updated info

Have they informed they have moved to Mi-24 module?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

But not 100% confirmed by belsimtek, as they suddenly switched to Mi24, and left AH1 with no updated info

No, it's been stated flat out by BST that they were working on the AH-1W with the Mi-24P to follow. Whether or not the timetables has been moved I've seen no remarks on, but they have confirmed those are the modules they are working on.

But as I recall, they announced the Cobra before F5 and F86. And it's been over a year and a half (?) so I'm not holding my breath. I would *LOVE* it though.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

No, it's been stated flat out by BST that they were working on the AH-1W with the Mi-24P to follow. Whether or not the timetables has been moved I've seen no remarks on, but they have confirmed those are the modules they are working on.

How many systems (if any) can the carry over from the Uh-1H?

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

How many systems (if any) can the carry over from the Uh-1H?

Sierra

Again: This is neither the Cobra thread nor is it the Belsimtek forum. Pls take those questions to were they belong: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=158777

It's totally off topic here.

Thanks

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes. Polychop clearly told this will be an Airbus Helicopter. So let's just stop wishing for anything else in this thread!

What's missing in DCS to us, choppers pilots, is the in flight refueling capability that the other fixed wing modules enjoy. This would be a dream to have this someday for choppers in DCS. So far, in flight refueling is known mainly to US choppers like UH-60 or CH-53. Pumas and super Pumas don't do that AFAIK. Apparently, it's being recently considered by the French army.

digit-02836_600x600.jpg

(Source)

But for the EC725 only which is very unlikely to be the one polychop will be able to create, considering it is pretty new.

AS565 Panther & AS365 Dauphin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• 2 months later...
I think the most logical answer to this question guys is "Bluethunder".

Bluethunder sounds fancy, intressting how they implement the Whisper Mode after real Live Physic.

And the Gatlling gun this was so heavy they need counter wight the chopper can even fly straight, and the 5 mm Plexiglass bullet proof :lol:

Would speculate about super Puma nothing to fancy.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

This is by far the biggest module I want to see and have begged Poly to make. I grew up flying in these with the old man. He put all 96 of the first ones through their flight for the coast guard. Still have the photos. I remember when the panther first came off the line. I was one of the first ones to see it fly. Never forget that day. I got to skip school.

img250.thumb.jpg.77a4f41a1d0001e09f0eb46d9db56372.jpg

252.thumb.jpg.0c3e372e09fbb8b2aa30cf70a2cee5fd.jpg

Edited by robert.clark251