[REPORTED]Nevada Runway Markings

SonofEil

This may be related to the 'silvery geometric patterns' reported elsewhere that recently showed up, I'm having that problem as well. (btw, the silvery reflections look awesome, just the tile patterns need to be tuned out!)

But another recent change/error I'd like to report is that runway markings in Nevada have become all but invisible. Taxiway and general airport markings seem unchanged, just the runways are affected. Pics below.

Screen_180213_210002.thumb.png.91e4177f53bc1604fda057ceceea7a68.png

Screen_180213_210050.thumb.png.92b7b7faedffe27283d7420b65f60bd4.png

Screen_180213_210147.thumb.png.459aaa467b1563302299d1fb5402eff8.png

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

Weird.

Yeah, I don't know, they were fine for me a few days ago, now they're not. Seems like a lot of new bugs cropping up over the last few days. I also have super insane contrails that occasionally show up at ground level, then they propagate and dance all over the sky. Large areas (like square kilometers) of missing or super low res terrain in Normandy. Half to one second hangs/freezes when units spawn. Crash/black screen on mission exit. All of those weren't occurring until the hotfixes started getting pushed. It honestly feels like we're moving backward with the patches. I'm wondering if I should go nuclear and do a full wipe and fresh install or stop updating altogether until the stable is released.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's the beta life I guess.

Just checked and the markings at Nellis are there allright after today's hotfix, so you should see them now.

Another hotfix today?! Gotta say, I like their current pace! : )

EDIT: Very cool, from the change log looks like they might've fixed the 'frozen' water problem too, plus a healthy bump for the Harrier. I'm eager to get home and check. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

So I am having this issue as well. But it is only in a mission I created if i go in a quick mission the runway markings are there. Any suggestions? I have done a cleanup and update.

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly:

AH ok thanks. Wow that's some caustic snow. Must be from all the nuclear testing. LOL

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly: