2.5 graphical issue.

-P51DMustang-

Hi guys, Usually im not a forum writter BUT...

As you may know 2.5 is out and i used to run 1.5.8 in high graphics with some stuff like shadows flat etc etc.... But here is 2.5 and ED just delete medium ground texture option AND i cant run it high (well i can understand and i accomodate of it.) But please can someone help me with this issues because even 1.5.8 low is more pretty and less laggy than this.

Moreover i think there is a real optimisation problem since i can run il 2 battle of moscow and battle of stalingrad full HD etc without lagging... Texture are awesome etc and here are required spec OS: 64-bit Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5/i7 2.8 ГГц

GPU: GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7770 with 2GB VRAM or better

DirectX: Version 11

RAM: 4 Gb+

Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible

Storage space: 10 Gb+

Internet connection: 256Kb/s for single-player campaign, 1Mb/s and faster for multi-player

DirectX® compatible flight stick is recommended

So I think ED should now really focus on optimisation of graphics instead release FFS 2.5 on standard version. Because i get more fun and stability flying 1.5 almost full than 2.5 full low and plz bring back medium texture tool because low is just awefull...

I got a GTX 960 2Go, 8Go ram and 6300HQ proc...

I know my RAM is a bit low but hey i run star citizen 3.0 (wich is rally bad optimized) and il2 with as large map as dcs and nicer effects... Btw GTA and the witcher run well too in Ultra/high setting (not all in ultra but some stuff on high)

So there is something wrong somewhere.

Check if msaa is enabled in your settings, I always had it off, but after I installed 2.5, it was enabled again, and my frames were lower than I was used too. Once I unchecked that box I was back to what I would expect. Oh and check your gamma setting, I was used to NTTR, and my gamma was 2.2. I had trees that looked like yours until I dropped it down to around 1.6, much better and it looks like it should now.

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

Check if msaa is enabled in your settings, I always had it off, but after I installed 2.5, it was enabled again, and my frames were lower than I was used too. Once I unchecked that box I was back to what I would expect. Oh and check your gamma setting, I was used to NTTR, and my gamma was 2.2. I had trees that looked like yours until I dropped it down to around 1.6, much better and it looks like it should now.

Should i enable or disable HDR and the other option wich do almost same as HDR? :)

Msaa was already disabled but reducing gamma makes a world of difference. It looks OK now with a FPS of 25-30. Sadly the restrictions of my system mean I don't have much improvement in 2.5 over 1.5. Will have to live with that, I guess.

Hi I had that problem with the landscape and especially the strangely flat lime-green trees. The problem is that the "defferred shader" option hasnt activated. It is ticked by default, but to get it to kick in I had to turn it off, play a game, go back in and reselect it then play a new game and you should see a dramatic difference.

Defferred Shader should be on and HDR off.

you have to delete metashader,fxo and option.lua in your saved games folder, that's the reason you're getting that graphic.

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

same here deffered shadding helps a lot... but had to deactivate FXAA and MSAA... :)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391932420993318914/408652021005025280/Screen_180201_141622.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391932420993318914/408652132779163648/Screen_180201_152916.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391932420993318914/408668175966666762/Screen_180201_171113.png

now i can play like this. It appear that bridge glitch around tuapse happen with my buddy too who get everything it full so maybe just a rendering bug.

i put up my gamma back to 1.9 because 1.6 is way too low in cloudy weather.

And guess what now i can play buddyspike XD :p Thanx a lot to all of you guys ;)