Maverick's broken??

AcroGimp

Getting an 'SMC cannot load selected store launch program, load cancelled' message when trying to select AGM-65 D or G's in Caucuses map, new issue was fine before latest patch - anyone else?

'Gimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot

So checked this AM with DCS OB 2.5 repair and instant action they load up correctly but will not lock from DMT or TPOD now. Verified they were warmed up showing RDY but pushing Sens Select FWD would not get IRMV indication on HUD, also press TDC Action no resulting lock-up.

Only change was adding VVMA-213 skin pack I think.

Going to uninstall and reinstall Harrier and see if that does it - kinda sucks but not sure what else to do.

'Gimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

Turns out to be 2 issues. I did remove and reinstall the Harrier module using the Updater.

1st is an apparent corruption in my 2 existing missions with respect to AGM-65D for the Stores Management Computer, AGM-65G is OK.

Second was an issue I will call operator error but which does not match the behavior I've seen on countless Youtube videos. Pressing the TDC Action Down after Sens Select FWD will not get the Maverick to lock, I need to bump the TDC slew buttons - this seems to be present for both DMT and TPOD aiming.

Going to load up another mission and try again but also could have been using IR missiles in daytime against buildings vs armor targets.

Thanks for suggestions. More later if warranted.

'Gimp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Final report - I deleted the Harrier from the mission and re-inserted it and all is well. Was some kind of corruption issue in the mission.

'Gimp (DISCO)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]