Updated to beta 2.5.4.2638 removed most aircraft modules!

Charlie-1

Just updated to latest beta and now half of the icons on the bottom of the home screen are missing.

My Module activation screen shows all purchased items are installed, but says I need to install them to use. All was fine before the update. :helpsmilie:

EDIT - Solved

Found I could use DCS_Updater.exe to manually reinstall modules. :thumbup: Previously deactivating and reactivating modules did nothing.

Edited by NAKE350
Problem Solved

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact same issue after 2.5.4.26825 patch , I opened a ticket.

- just to update anyone with similar problems.. Prior to this patch I had reinstalled on a new rig, moved all my modules over manually on a drive to avoid the huge download, That turned out to be an issue. Used to be able to get away with it, now it seems to through a version mis-match.

Ed does describe a way to do it properly here, And I did not do it that way, but even it comes with a disclaimer that it will degrade.

Hope this helps anyone out there freaked out like I was!

Edited by Munny

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective