Apache mod

Mav

Holy Crap!! Nice!

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Wow!! Simply wow! Will it came with NVG?

Absolutely! If you spawn at night it automatically equips you with them. If you spawn at dusk and expect to fly into the night the comm.lua file will allow you to request NVG's before departing. Head mounting works very well also allowing you to look at the target to fire with the cannon. Lots of fun. CH-47 and UH-60 also both done with interior views.

Absolutely! If you spawn at night it automatically equips you with them. If you spawn at dusk and expect to fly into the night the comm.lua file will allow you to request NVG's before departing. Head mounting works very well also allowing you to look at the target to fire with the cannon. Lots of fun. CH-47 and UH-60 also both done with interior views.

Ok, now tell me you can do the same for the Hind!!!!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Ok, now tell me you can do the same for the Hind!!!!

Sure! My next one is the cobra though. I have it done but in game the controls default to the Su-25 instead of the input for the cobra and I can't figure out why. Hind is coming though.

Sent you a pm.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

very nice, what a surprise. subscribing!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thank you! Couple things to figure out such as some HUD options I want to remove like the red numbers that you can see on the screen. Not much more. This isnt something I’ll keep from you guys so don’t worry. Work also slows me down a little

you should mention that people ne the Ka50 module to get this running. Also the red numbers are the NavSystem of the Ka50, they appear there because there is no propper connector in the cockpit so they default to the 0,0,0 position ("PUI-CENTER", "PUI-DOWN", "PUI-RIGHT"...or PVI...i may mix them up)

Edited by Nero.ger

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I’m trying to get these released by mid next week. Please don’t be upset if I don’t get to it though. The military comes first and I’ll be leaving for a little come next Thursday. But this won’t be held forever. Don’t worry.

I’m trying to get these released by mid next week. Please don’t be upset if I don’t get to it though. The military comes first and I’ll be leaving for a little come next Thursday. But this won’t be held forever. Don’t worry.

thanks buddy, we appreciate your efforts! many thanks! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I´ve sent him the cockpit. I think he will be release it, soon.

if you use any Models without proof that your are the owner or without a permission from the owner, you thread will get deleted quickly

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

if you use any Models without proof that your are the owner or without a permission from the owner, you thread will get deleted quickly

Which is why I most likely won’t release a version with a modeled cockpit unfortunately