Trim switch stuck - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-19-2017, 07:18 AM   #11
FoxDelta

Reputation power: 6
FoxDelta will become famous soon enoughFoxDelta will become famous soon enough

tested that yesterday with my hotas. operates as it should, i am not observing any trim switch stuck.
have u changed any usb ports, added some usb things or so since it behaved normal?
i remember that i had some problems with my rig when i added a second rift sensor (racing pedals got stucked)
FoxDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 08:06 AM   #12
Reflected

Reputation power: 17
Reflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxDelta View Post
tested that yesterday with my hotas. operates as it should, i am not observing any trim switch stuck.
have u changed any usb ports, added some usb things or so since it behaved normal?
i remember that i had some problems with my rig when i added a second rift sensor (racing pedals got stucked)
I got a brand new PC, that's when it started

Not sure what else I can do.

My Music
My DCS Skins
B350 Gaming Plus / Ryzen 5 1600 X @ 3,6 / MSI GeForce GTX1070 8192 / 16 GB RAM / Samsung PM961 512 SSD / MS FFB 2 / TM Warthog throttle / Saitek ProFlight pedals / TrackIR 4 PRO
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #13
Blech

Reputation power: 8
Blech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the roughBlech is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Trim Elevator UP / DOWN ?

Would test it with a reset of the settings
C:\Users\ xxx \Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Config\Input\FW-190D9

See no #4
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...85#post3299085

---
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trim Elevator.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	172619  
Blech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:46 PM   #14
LeCuvier

Reputation power: 7
LeCuvier has a spectacular aura aboutLeCuvier has a spectacular aura aboutLeCuvier has a spectacular aura aboutLeCuvier has a spectacular aura about

I think it's a waste of time to delete settings under ...Saved Games. If the settings are wrong then that would show both on the ground and in the air. Something behaves differently when you are in the air and you need to look for the root cause of that difference in behaviour.
I have no knowledge of how FFB sticks affect this behaviour; but you said that it was fine with your old PC. So I wonder if the problem lies in the way your FFB stick works with the PC.
Try to get your hands on a non-FFB stick just for a test. If it works ok with a "normal" stick then you know you have to look into your FFB stick set-up.
I see that there is a check box for "Force Feedback under Options / Misc. Have you ticked that?

Last edited by LeCuvier; 11-27-2017 at 01:49 PM.
LeCuvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:42 PM   #15
FoxDelta

Reputation power: 6
FoxDelta will become famous soon enoughFoxDelta will become famous soon enough

have u seen this thread?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...01#post3303701
FoxDelta is offline   Reply With Quote