Su-33 Heavy Sky campaign mission 7

BrzI

The four F-14s can never takeoff. The first two succeed but the third and fourth crash and burn. One remains on a fake deck and a mission success trigger becomes impossible.

Had to change the flight to 2 aircraft only. (3 also works).

Repairing does not fix the issue.

Thanks

The four F-14s can never takeoff. The first two succeed but the third and fourth crash and burn. One remains on a fake deck and a mission success trigger becomes impossible.

Had to change the flight to 2 aircraft only. (3 also works).

Repairing does not fix the issue.

Thanks

Can confirm this is happening in dcsw v1.54 and is an introduced bug as v1.216 doesn't have this problem.

I was / am in the process of fixing the whole campaign using dcsw v1.216 as it is more stable, when all the missions are running correctly I copy over and convert them into the dcsw v1.5x format and retest all mission again to see what issues arise.

Due to various issues with v1.5x at certain times, such as the mission editor and sim locking up every time you quit a mission and try to rerun it, have delayed my progress considerably.

ED have recently fixed the same issue on the russian carrier, so hopefully they can get this done asap.

I will list this issue in my changelog to ED for what it is worth, when I submit the whole campaign for incorporation into the auto update system.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.