Need help with Teensy LC

TripRodriguez

Greetings folks. Sorry I've been away, my life went a bit crazy and I've been focusing what little time I have on other things for a while. In fact the problem I'm posting about here actually occurred months ago but I haven't had time to try to solve it.

I do not have any knowledge of programming etc., so mostly I google search like crazy, copy and paste, and maybe learn how to edit a line or two in a specific way and fumble my way through making things work.

This time I've been foiled. I bought several Teensy LC to use with TeensyDuino for cockpit controls. Knobs and levers and switches.

The problem is that the sample joystick code for TeensyDuino that I've used before (with 2.0++) doesn't seem to work with the Teensy LC. I get a lot of very strange behavior, I don't remember much detail at the moment but suffice to say it's 100% unusable. I spent several hours searching online but didn't find any solution.

Any chance that someone can provide me with TeensyDuino code to make Teensy LC a joystick with however many axes and buttons are available? I hate to ask, but I'm hoping that for some of you this will take only a couple minutes. ;)

As always, thank you guys very much for your time!

Trip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim: