Screenshots!

VTJS17_Fire

958830DCS20160218182657.png

321507DCS20160218183303.png

807293DCS20160218183411.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Yes it works. Just not forget the "hidden" switch in a hole of the left side panel. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

does it apply to 2.0.1 too or 1.5.3 only?

1.5.3 for now. It will be available in the next 2.0.1 update.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

[/img]

Nye0aDp.jpg

Why is the HUD blurred? it that a bug from the heat blur of the Su27?

Also how do you see that circle on the snake? when i lock on a target and switch to guns all i see is the snake with no indication of where to fire.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why is the HUD blurred? it that a bug from the heat blur of the Su27?

Known DCS bug. It cannot be killed without killing FPS.

The only solution is to disable hot air.

Also how do you see that circle on the snake? when i lock on a target and switch to guns all i see is the snake with no indication of where to fire.

To get that circle you need to do the following:

1. Place the system in CCM (Close Combat Mode).

2. Lock your radar target, it will enter STT mode instantly.

Based on your description, it seems that you were in normal AA mode and your radar was in TWS (non guidance) mode. You have to put it in STT mode so the radar gun cross appear. It is better to put the system in CCM when switching to guns.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Known DCS bug. It cannot be killed without killing FPS.

The only solution is to disable hot air.

To get that circle you need to do the following:

1. Place the system in CCM (Close Combat Mode).

2. Lock your radar target, it will enter STT mode instantly.

Based on your description, it seems that you were in normal AA mode and your radar was in TWS (non guidance) mode. You have to put it in STT mode so the radar gun cross appear. It is better to put the system in CCM when switching to guns.

Thanks a lot for the reply , i must say it works amazing and i just love how you can toggle between different scan types and the icon showing current type very clearly!

(much better implementation than the F-15C in my opinion)

P.S

first time i managed to get the all the enemy fighters in the guns only quick mission (i usually run out of bullets)

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]