Another one stuck in Air to Air combat mission

xavnl

Hi,

I am stuck in this mission.

I reached the point where I have to jettison the fuel tank, done, ack master alarm, done, reconfigure the airplane to A/A mode, done.

Hitting F10 key should tell the AI all is done but nope.

Any thoughts?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I did the training again, stuck at the same place (both on Caucasus and Nevada maps)

I am usually left with the hint box around the master alarm light and the FBW G limiter switch. All systems are as they should, ie FBW on AA mode, fuel tank jettisoned, etc...

Hope this helps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey! I just checked (have flown) the training mission, I also checked the triggers. Everything is working correctly on my end. After you use F10 menu the dialogue continues as intended... I have no idea what is wrong, perhaps try to repair your DCS? Are you using any mods?

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey! I am using the cockpit texture mod. Apart from this mission everything is working fine. I will keep it like this and only try a repair if I get stuck in the campaign.

Thanks for the help.

Fantastic job on the Mirage!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Problem solved!

It was a mistake from my side, obviously.

Pressing the F10 worked, but within the comm menu, not pressing the F10 key and have the map displayed.

I got the hint in the rockets and gun tutorial. AI instructor clearly told me to let him know when a task is done by contacting him with the F10 key on the comm menu.

Am I the only one doing the mistake?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]