AI refuel, instead to RTB, when bingo fuel

SilentSierra

Hi everyone,

I'm editing a mission where two flights orbiting waiting for orders.

I would like these flight refuel when bingo, instead of RTB.

Is there a way to setup this?

Best regards.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Make sure there is the correct type of tanker and that the AI units in question are able to refuel from it. AI should automatically go to one if it is available.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I added an F-15C with 2% fuel without external tanks. I unchecked the option "RTB on Bingo Fuel" and tested.

Result: The AI was refueled on the tanker.

I was testing the AI with external tanks. I think the fuel setting on mission editor consider only internal fuel. I was thinking it was internal + external fuel. The AIs was not refueling, probably, because they still had fuel on external tanks.

Thanks.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• 5 months later...

Is there info available that shows what the bingo fuel levels are for the AI on each aircraft? it seems like the Bingo Fuel is set too low for AI by default. My wingmen never have enough fuel left to even get to the Tanker.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I added an F-15C with 2% fuel without external tanks. I unchecked the option "RTB on Bingo Fuel" and tested.

Result: The AI was refueled on the tanker.

I was testing the AI with external tanks. I think the fuel setting on mission editor consider only internal fuel. I was thinking it was internal + external fuel. The AIs was not refueling, probably, because they still had fuel on external tanks.

Thanks.

Can you please provide this mission file? Thanks in advance!!!

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

is there a option for rearm refuel on a base, instead if bingo than RTB or a new spawn?

Like this: Waypoint action - switch waypoint to waypoint xy (a waypoint with rearm refuel) switch waypoint via advanced waypoint actions, trigger if lua code - if fuel lower than, bla bla or so in this kind? Or if bingo Switch waypoint.

My goal is a 24/7 reaper support or long therm awacs tanker support without the use of new units or clone units.

The tanker or reaper can go back to base, refuel and go back on station, with switch waypoints he can fly for weeks... but all this is time triggert, and horrible to configure, I search a fuel state trigger. “ get fuel“ or so. Lua is like suaheli for me... any ideas? :helpsmilie:

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread