Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Su-27SM cockpit from an operational bird based in Dzemgi airbase. Note the middle MFD combines a TEWS-like display of the Pastel' RWR with EKRAN system messages. Originally posted by Geier on the Russian forum. Author?

397997.jpg

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Su-27SM cockpit from an operational bird based in Dzemgi airbase. Note the middle MFD combines a TEWS-like display of the Pastel' RWR with EKRAN system messages. Originally posted by Geier on the Russian forum. Author?

397997.jpg

wow, I have never seen a Russian cockpit look so new and unused before. Looks impressive

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

O yes, it does.

Top left indicator reads 'СМОТРИ ОТКАЗ' (Watch failure) — on the center screen 'ОТКАЗ АВТОМАТА ВОЗДУХОЗАБ ЛЕВ' i.e. 'Port-side air intake automatic system failure'. Red light 'ГИДРО' (Hydraulic system failure) to the right. Something goes wrong?

Engines — 0 rpm, altitude and airspeed zeroed too. Thank God we still on the ground!

Edited by Namenlos Ein

I would assume for blending in whit blue sky, NATO uses gray witch blend in as well.

U dont want Yellow cockpit Boberro or do u?

Noo I don't :P ... I guess...

Because if they colored them purple it would look very gay

:D

Hahah :D

Boberro! Don't forget, only the Sukhois are blue. MiG is grey. Anyway, I see more contrast to the instruments, with blue canopy. But maybe the reason is that in those old times, very less blue paint was used :D

Ah blue is nice, one is more saturated than anothers as it can be spotted :)

Thx for explanation... Always I was thinking about why it is colored in this.

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

O yes, it does.

Top left indicator reads 'СМОТРИ ОТКАЗ' (Watch failure) — on the center screen 'ОТКАЗ АВТОМАТА ВОЗДУХОЗАБ ЛЕВ' i.e. 'Port-side air intake automatic system failure'. Red light 'ГИДРО' (Hydraulic system failure) to the right. Something goes wrong?

Engines — 0 rpm, altitude and airspeed zeroed too. Thank God we still on the ground!

In order to make the warning system as reliable as possible, you make it as simple as possible. It simply triggers when the parameter goes bolow or above some threshold. It's also a kind of a test for the warning system. If it was to include some filter that made the warning dissapear when it is normal for the warning to light (like it is normal for the hydro pressure to be below threshold when no pumps are on) that filter might fail in a critical situation, and the warning may not show when it's really needed. For this reason, you simply tell the pilot to ignore that type of warning in that phase of the startup :)

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

I would assume for blending in whit blue sky, NATO uses gray witch blend in as well.

U dont want Yellow cockpit Boberro or do u?

I heard that the cockpits are blue because this color reduces the strain on the pilot's eyes.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5472_1.gif[/sIGPIC]:joystick:

Win 10 | i5-6600K | 16GB DDR4 RAM | MSI Radeon RX480 | TrackIR 5 | Saitek X52

Zeus Gaming Community

If anyone comes across any high definition high quality pictures of my favourite aircraft like the one below the Raytheon Bombardier Sentinel R1 ASTOR can you please post or send me the links.

astor2_300.jpg

Here's two hi-definition pictures of the RAF Red Arrows BAE Hawks.

471887107red11sq0.jpg

471886786red1kj3.jpg

Edited by Vault

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]