RAZBAM's Surprise

MrDieing

I know some of you lot don't have Facebook and I was quite surprised that there was not already a thread on this but let me just show you this.

8fefbcd08b060147ffa9f9f675740cfb.png

c044be8d137fd774caae74cd172509af.png

Maybe some more news this afternoon? I'm quite in the dark about what it could be. Surely its not some kind of new module as we already know their roadmap for the coming years. Start the rumour machine ;)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c2e684b50b37f5aea13bb3d2ff226996.gif
:D :D :D

First minute buy! :megalol:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Buran, first red clickable :)

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

I think the first 3rd party to do this is going to start a massive trend, there is a huge market for these aircraft (Xplane and FSX users), if mission designers can integrate these aircraft into campaigns and MP missions, I think we'll see more people flying heavies than you'd expect!

I'd fly an orbit in a tanker for hours and be the boom operator for people!... Hell yes!

If no transport / refuellers then I'll have my Tornado GR4 please or the Harrier GR9 thank you very much! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3522534']I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

I think the first 3rd party to do this is going to start a massive trend, there is a huge market for these aircraft (Xplane and FSX users), if mission designers can integrate these aircraft into campaigns and MP missions, I think we'll see more people flying heavies than you'd expect!

I'd fly an orbit in a tanker for hours and be the boom operator for people!... Hell yes!

If no transport / refuellers then I'll have my Tornado GR4 please or the Harrier GR9 thank you very much! :D

I think an S-3B would fit the current direction of things.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Please Razbam, please, please, please let this be a good real hype train. I really hope it’s not a flying Austin Allegro or some such pointless experimental machine!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Please Razbam, please, please, please let this be a good real hype train. I really hope it’s not a flying Austin Allegro or some such pointless experimental machine!

Im pretty sure the guys at RAZBAM would not do such thing if it was a flying Austin Allegro or Cessna 172 for that matter. Its probably something good. And if ED is involved, then its only getting better.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

High-fidelity, clickable cockpit Reliant Robin space shuttle.

giphy.gif

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Im pretty sure the guys at RAZBAM would not do such thing if it was a flying Austin Allegro or Cessna 172 for that matter. Its probably something good. And if ED is involved, then its only getting better.

I know, I know. I was being sarcastic. I meant a flying Austin princess with a black vinyl roof cover. :smilewink:

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

What? Not the Vanden Plas 1500?

No chance anyways, most systems of that model are still fully classified

Do you happen to have an Austin Allegro operators manual, so I can start studying?

Predicting Early Access version of South Atlantic theater (+ Falklands War era assets) with FC3-level British Sea Harrier. DCS:SA was already teased on Razbam's FB page a while back and I think 'retrofitting' the AV-8B N/A with non-study-level systems for the 80's-era Sea Harrier was doable in the time-frame.

A-10C vs A-10A and AV-8B vs Sea Harrier in the current study vs survey landscape makes sense to me. :)

Edited by Saintan

Wayne Saint

Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

"Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You..."

Apache, Comanche, Falcon, Hind, Intruder, Lightning II

Nighthawk, Rafale, Raptor, Strike Eagle, Tornado, Typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’m sure I’ll have an old Haynes manual kicking around in the garage somewhere. I’ll photocopy it for you (might have some oil smears and bent/missing pages mind you

;3522534']I'd love to see them introduce multi engined transports into the DCS World.

Indeed, that was my first thought too. I remember when they asked us for a different military aircraft and not a fighter aircraft.

Predicting Early Access version of South Atlantic theater (+ Falklands War era assets) with FC3-level British Sea Harrier. DCS:SA was already teased on Razbam's FB page a while back and I think 'retrofitting' the AV-8B N/A with non-study-level systems for the 80's-era Sea Harrier was doable in the time-frame.

A-10C vs A-10A and AV-8B vs Sea Harrier in the current study vs survey landscape makes sense to me. :)

I take it that you're skeptical about it being an Austin Allegro then?

If we look at RAZBAM's current set of models, you could be onto something. Plus; A-6 and A-7 could be a thing, I believe they had the Harrier models out for other simulators before it came to DCS.

Yeah!

On that note... If this is some kind of aerobatic aircraft surprise ... we riot! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad