Flanker 2.5 Joystick control

Hey guys I'm new to this forum I came looking for some help with a problem with Flanker 2.5. I have both a 3D Pro and an X52 but currently neither of them work with the game. I know for a fact that the 3D Pro should work as I used it back when I first started playing. As best I can figure the game is having trouble recognizing the sticks because they aren't labeled as JOY1. I think this may be because I also use a G13 gamepad and G105 keyboard and one of them is marked as JOY1 but I don't know how to change that. I've tried using the sticks when nothing else was plugged in and no dice. Any advice would be appreciated Flanker 2.5 holds a lot of nostalgia and I'd love to be able to play it again. I have windows 10 pro if that helps at all.

Hello and welcome!

I don't know how to solve your problem... maybe f you use a virtual joystick remapper to make your joystick emulate an older variant with that name?

However... Why not upgrade to DCS World and its Su27?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I actually found a temporary solution if I uninstall the drivers for my G13 the Joystick's ID is reset. I was gonna post a follow up to this thread saying I did but never got around to it.

I actually have LOMAC and Flaming Cliffs 2 as well as A-10C and F-15C for DCS. But Flanker 2.5 was the first game I ever played and so it holds a lot of sentimental value for me. I also think that while it doesn't look as good and isn't realistic, it's more fun than the newer titles :) Just my opinion though.