Is PRMG and ADF Working?

Jacks

I have tried everything to get the PRMG to work and nothing. I can get the Navigation and Descent modes to work but not Landing mode. It never intercepts the localiser or glideslope in landing mode and the green lights on the RSBN panel do not light up to show a signal is being recieved.

I have tested this with Mozdok (Landing 36) and Krasnodar Center (Navigation-40, Landing-38) but nothing (and yes I am using the correct runways).

Also I can not for the life of me pick up a NDB and I have tried several across the map including inner and outer beacons.

Can some please suggest what I might be doing wrong or this a bug?

Jacks

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Yes, RSBN, PRMG and ADF are working in the L-39.

If you have a track where ATC has given you a PRGM equipped runway and you have no signal, post it and I'll take a look.

Skulleader's Maykop track still works in the current build so you can download his track here and give it a watch/take control.

... in landing mode and the green lights on the RSBN panel do not light up
In PRGM landing mode the RSBN system is not receiving correction signals, AFAIK this is normal/correct.
Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

So PRMG only works once ATC gives you clearance for particular runway? This could be where I am going wrong!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

PRGM ILS and the Outer/Inner markers will only transmit for the active runway.

Krymsk 04/22, Krasnodar-Center 09, Maykop-Khanskaya 04 and Mozdok 09/27 are equipped with PRGM landing systems, which direction is active will depend on wind direction and/or the air bases default runway. A 5 m/s headwind is usually enough to trigger ATC to switch active runways.

The reason you'll need to contact ATC is to confirm which runway (if any) has approach PRMG guidance.

If ATC directs you to a runway without PRMG, it indicates the PRGM system is turned off and you should land using the inner/outer markers for guidance in bad weather, or switch to an alternate air base, etc.

Edited by Ramsay
fix typos

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I have tried everything to get the PRMG to work and nothing. I have tested this with Mozdok (Landing 36) and Krasnodar Center (Navigation-40, Landing-38) but nothing (and yes I am using the correct runways).Jacks

You are using wrong RSNB & PRMG channels, use this:http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1514733/

(note the channels only applies to the L-39):thumbup:

Edited by CoBlue

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

They are the same frequencies as I have been using.

They are the same frequencies as I have been using.

Jacks - for example the Krasnodar airport has PRMG only for runway 09. It is active only when the runway 09 is in use. This happens only if the wind component coming from the heading 090 is stronger than 3 m/s. Under all other circumstances, runway 27 is in use. If the runway 27 is in use as declared by ATC, PRMG for runway 09 is offline - even if you come to land on it, you won't get any indications. So in order for the PRMG to work you need to have the following conditions fulfilled:

1. The runway you are going to land has the PRMG equipment with associated channel.

2. The runway with PRMG is currently in use (active) as declared by ATC, this is determined by wind.

Yes, RSBN, PRMG and ADF are working in the L-39.
Hi guys,

Jacks is correct the RSBN, PRMG and ADF work fine.

With my L-39C and ZA I use each time these systems when I fly and it's really awesome for landing or flying to my runway, it's borring that we have just four airbases with RSBN and PRMG but in the real life it's the case.

I know that's it's not realistic but it's will be cool to have these systems with all airbases like the Mig-21 because I spend all my time to flying in Georgia but in this country no RSBN and PRMG, just the ADF system...

Maybe one day one LUA file for added these system ?

Bye, Skull.