150kg fuel warning stuck

GeorgeLKMT

I looked into manuals to find some logic in this, but it looks like a bug to me.

Problem: If you push negative Gs, low fuel warning (150kg) lights up. But after returning to positive Gs, the warning is just stuck forever. What helps is to momentarily reduce the power below 100% or do this maneuver while under 100%. Affects both C and ZA.

The fact that it senses low fuel when in negative Gs is correct, but there's IMO no reason for the sensor to be stuck and even dependent on engine RPM.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

Agreed. I've read of wing tip tank warnings due to low idle rpm not producing enough bleed air but haven't found any special procedures with regard to the 150kg Low Fuel warning other than having approx. 17 minutes of flight left and the need to land.

We noticed the bug after the last update (DCS v1.5.3.51417), I assume there's been a change to the simulated fuel system and it is still work in progress but I'm only guessing.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Thanks for this topic because I have the same warning light than you.

Bye, Skull.