C-101CC

nayeek

Hey mate I'll poke fun if I like. I understand that they are working hard on this project. I've supported them since it first went on sale 4 or 5 years ago. Its the only trainer I've bought for DCS and have gotten a few mates to buy it over the other trainers. Its abit of a joke ok don't take it so hard

Hey mate I'll poke fun if I like. I understand that they are working hard on this project. I've supported them since it first went on sale 4 or 5 years ago. Its the only trainer I've bought for DCS and have gotten a few mates to buy it over the other trainers. Its abit of a joke ok don't take it so hard

It went on sale about 3 years ago not 4 or 5... still a long time though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought that C-101CC was passed to ED for beta testing in december and using SFM.

Yeah, but these things go in parallel, so whatever is finshed first, will be released.

A little juvenile don't you think? Aviodev are working hard, and all you can do is poke fun? Does your boss at work treat you this way? If he does, maybe it is time to find a new job!

In real life, if you were 3 years late with the job you were paid in advance, you would be very grateful if your boss was "just" poking fun from this situation.

• Like 1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

The model and cockpitsystems are great and it shows some passionate work and dedication.

Well the flight model has to be good hence the standard of ED/BST/Purchasers/community. I have faith it will be great and prefer they take the time for it's quality. Hopefully everyone can support/help to get this mi casa es tu casa in the DCS awesome 'flightmodels' stable.

All the best!:pilotfly:

Edited by Cnuke

• 7 months later...

Any news on the CC .

Any update would be greatful.

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Oh thanks I'll take a look .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Correct. It's as Schmidtfire says.

You can dismount the camera recorder to get a better view to the front. And you can also dismount the gunsight sun filter, but not the whole sight. That wouldn't be realistic. Also, it wouldn't make sense to fly an attack airplane without the aiming device, except for basic flight training but that's not a procedure IRL.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

You can dismount the camera recorder to get a better view to the front. And you can also dismount the gunsight sun filter, but not the whole sight.

yes like in the ZA. i agree my post was not very precise mixed up sight/Guncamera

:thumbup:

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

At last, here are some images of the C-101CC version:

Exterior model:

cWLFbIE.jpg

IvB95dM.jpg

Cockpits:

w8FwE76.jpg

oYjotpn.jpg

Weapons:

FrzUlSU.jpg

QAVGTqo.jpg

qd6A3Eu.jpg

Missions:

2dJc9Bd.jpg

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB